Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

June-bears--2009-002crop.jpgHello Teddy Talk friends! After a very long dry spell I have finally finished some Teddy Bears!

This fellow is the second bear in my Theodore Loves his Teddy  series designed for and available at Teddies of Mt. Holly. He is called Clifford after the cartoonist Clifford Berryman who drew the cartoon first associating Teddy Roosevelt with a bear cub. He's a black bear like the little guy in the cartoon. Once again, the doll is completely hand sculpted by me without using any molds.

Please visit my blog to see three more new bears!

http://www.insidemystudio.blogspot.com/

Now back to work with me!!!

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Ah hes fantastic love his face  bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Your work is amazing.  What a wonderful set. 

Hugs,
Alison

kynthia Posts: 140

bear_wub  bear_wub they are absolutely wonderful!! :clap:  :clap: i especially like Clifford's eyebrows and his tongue. Theodore's face is wonderful too!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Beautiful work. You are an amazing talent.

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

This set is delightful. I am in awe of your sculpting skills, Mr Roosevelt's face is just perfect. Fabulous in every way!  :clap:  bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Wow!  What an amazing amount of work.  Your bear is adorable and the both are so well done!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So remarkable; you're just unbelievably talented, Tami.  What a gorgeous pair.  Welcome back to the bears!

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

fABULOUS ! hugs,
Louise x

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Wonderful! Clifford is a gorgeous bear I love his smiling face  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  And the doll is amazing  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I absolutly love this pair!!! They are both amazing. Delightful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth

avateddy Posts: 1,361

Great bear! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Olga

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

Tammi, he is wonderful, they both are, outstanding, Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Thank you so much to all of you! bear_wub  I appreciate you taking the time to comment. It means more than you know, especially since I have been away from bear making and Teddy Talk for what feels like a very long time.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Tami,
     Incredible job !!!!!

hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I don't have enough complimentary adjectives in my vocabulary to add any more than what everyone else has said.  Stunning, extraordinary, stupendous, astounding, splendid - well, anyway, your work is definitely top of the line and I am in awe of your talent!  You rock!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

An incredible work of art Tami .  I love your bears and am in total awe of you sculpting/doll skills.  The whole concept is so adorable.  Anyone would be thrilled and incredibly fortunate  to own this amazing pair.  :clap:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Amazing work Tami! :clap:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

A work of art, just so beautiful  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

They are wonderful  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  The detail in both the face & outfit on The Teddy R. doll are amazing.

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Amazing.
Great rendition bear_original

Board footer