Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

aa-tt-twins-22-tt.jpgTommi & Tilly, twin trashcan teds - Vintage/antique mohair, 7" long, 4.5" high at the shoulder, multi-jointed, comes with a 5" leather trashcan & 9 leather 'tin cans'

aa_tt_twins_25_tt.jpg

aa_tt_twins_38_tt.jpg

aa_tt_twins_44_tt.jpg

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Tommy and Tilly are wonderful!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Perfect, and perfectly amazing, Kelly.

On a related note... someday, I have to get me one of those leather "vintage" cans you make.  They're just sooooo cool!

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Wonderful as always! I love your trash can teds--and the trashcans themselves always amaze me.
Beth

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

SOOO Cute! Real Little Bears bear_wub

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi,

What a wonderful talent you have. bear_grin
The bears are perfect, but to go the extra mile making the trash can, is perfection. :dance:  :dance:

Well done!!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

I love your trash teds so amazing and cute.
hugs
Manuela

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Just brilliant, you are so talented  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Two totally sweet bears just looking for trouble! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  They are amazing.  bear_happy

Tanni Kn
Wachtendonk

Fantastic !!!!!

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Kelly - just looooooove your trashcan teds!  bear_wub  bear_wub  (all of them)  Brilliant!

Marg  bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I can just imagine the trouble these two will be getting into, can't wait to see their story.  They are fantastic.
Joanne

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Stunning work as always Kelly  :clap:  :clap: ....they look a mischievous pair..can't wait to read their story!!!!  bear_grin

Hugs Yvonne

FrizzyBear New York

phenomenal!  I love the detailing on the bears feet, etc.  And those cans and trashcans and other things you make from the leather are amazing!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

They are gorgeous, Kelly!  These two are my favorite of your trash can teds so far - they are absolutely adorable!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

You have captured the baby look of cubs perfectly with this set!!! They are my favorite of yours! bear_wub  bear_wub

Where did you get that wonderful fur? Is it mohair?

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Hi Kelly, I think these two are my favourites of yours. (Maybe that's because I have twins!)
I think they are just gorgeous, and their trashcan is perfect. If I had the filthy lucre I'd be very tempted, as they are a perfect size for my (very small) collection.  bear_original  bear_original

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Hi Kelly,

They are really cute!  I love those tins as well!

~Robert

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Love your work!

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

They're wonderful! Your talent truly amazes me!

LindaCoker - Lollihops Posts: 144
Website

I can't get over your bears' noses..... they intrigue me so much I long for a closer inspection. Honestly, your leather work is stunning.

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

hey, thanks, everyone!  Ya'll are great!  your comments and compliments are truly appreciated!  I 'm pleased to say that the trashcan twins didn't make it to ebay, but sold outright, so you'll have to wait for a website update to hear their story. in the meantime, here are a few more pics. . .

a_tt_twins_45_sm_tt.jpg

a_tt_twins_47_sm.jpg

Tami, the fur is a particularly bristle-y antique mohair that spent it's former life as the lining of a carriage robe.  it was pretty nasty to work with, but I sure love the end results.  :dance:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Thanks, Kelly. Where do you find stuff like that? It is no surprise they sold, but I was really wanting to watch this auction...is if I had a chance :crackup:  A girl can dream!

lostbears Lost bears
Moscow

I fall in love wiht these boys bear_wub

Board footer