Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

I just wanted to remind everyone that I will be having a mini web show tomorrow. i think i will have around 8 bears available, and you will be able to see my new designs as well. please stop by and take a peek! thx! bear_grin  bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks for the reminder, I will be there
Joanne

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I will try to be there, but i do not know when it starts exactly. Plus there is the time lag.
I just hope i can find it opened!!!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

it's opened now! bear_original sorry for the lateness for those of you who were waiting. i had summer school today.

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Medlyn, your show bears are wonderful, Primrose is my favourite  bear_wub  though they are all beautiful, good luck with the show  :hug:

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

just wanted to let you know that you bears are very very cute,  Primrose its also my fav!!   
Good luck with your show!
bec

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

What sweeties!  I love Snowy!

thanks everyone! i will be changing the prices throughout this week for the show to kinda test out where i should start, so if you like a bear, it's still available until the end of the week or when it's purchased.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Medlyn, i just visited your show room and wanted to congrat you for your great work.
Your sow bears are adorable.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I hope they will soon find a loving home!

In what country do you live???

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

sophie: thank you! and by the way, i live in the USA

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Love your show Medlyn  bear_wub your little bears are so cute....I think Snowy and Albert are my favourites!  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hello Medlyn (pretty name)

I think Raspberries fur is just yummy very cute

Raewyn

thank you, Raewyn and Lynne! bear_happy  bear_original oh, and my parents are bad namers. my sister's name is angelica, and one day, i hunted them down to ask them why just out of curiosity. they told me because angelica was their first child, and they were new immigrants to america, they had no idea what to name her. they ended up flipping through a book in the hospital of baby names, and when the nurse came in and asked them what they wanted to name the baby, my parents were still looking through the A's of the name book. They were so tired, and wanted to get it over with, so they did "angelica" which was on the page they had flipped to. :crackup: and don't ask me how they came up with my name.. bear_tongue

Board footer