Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

P7052993a.jpgP6172973a.jpgP7052986a.jpgHi All,
I also promised to upload picture os my birthday bears. These were from my sister.  She works for an estate sale company and always has her eye our for some over-loved bears for me.  I have more details on them on my blog @ www.mutztoots.blogspot.com.

TTFN
Amy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh, wow such great bears. The first guy looks like the fur has been cuddles off of him, so he was really well loved the second guy looks as if he may have been carried around by his ears, so they have come off and as for the third guy he looks well hugged too. What wonderful birthday gift your sister bought for you.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a wonderful sister you have, and what a wonderful gift.  I love the earless guy, he has the sweetest face., he looks so happy, doesn't notice his missing parts at all.   They are all great.
Joanne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Terrific bears, Amy . . . I enjoy seeing teddies that have meant so much to somebody that they are tatty looking.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Beautiful well loved bears  bear_wub  aren't you the lucky one!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer