Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

DSCN7609n.jpgDSCN7610n.jpgDSCN7606n.jpgDSCN7613n.jpgSurely, everyone knows from childhood the Uncle Remus stories and remarkable characters.

I have the idea to sew some fantastic heroes.

Now imagine your court Brer Fox and Brer Rabbit . They are in my version is very friendly:)

Both made from vintage plush, filings,  mineral granules (total weight of 1.1 kg)

Fox rising 34 cm (14") , it has a tail, pants with pockets and chicken coffee-cinnamic, wooden buttons. warm ....

Rabbit  growth of 29 cm (12") , it is poorer))) he had only straw hat and plastic buttons .... but the braces of leather  bear_whistle bear_happy
(Now available

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … CA:US:1123 )
My first experience selling at auction, support me  :redface:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Beautiful!  I love them.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH these are wonderful. All wild and fun :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

SO much character.  Great!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Beautiful work,  I love the fox.  Don't see many foxes, he is unusual.  I really admire your work
Joanne

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

Nina, Matilda, Sue, Joanne and especially Elaine,
You do not even imagine how I am pleased to receive from you all these compliments  :redface:   bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

They are both gorgeous creations.  bear_wub  bear_wub  Yes I remember the stories too, loved them  bear_grin

Pauline

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I can not believe that you know about brer rabbit and brer fox, and then there is brer bear and of course tar baby.  I have the video of that wonderful movie Song of The South.  But I am old, so I am surprised if anyone remembers that, maybe a few.  Loved your rendition of both the rabbit and the fox, just wonderful. Now you reminded me of the whole think, Zippity Do Da!  Thanx for sharing.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Simply fantastic work.... love the way you've brought the story to life with these two.   bear_wub  bear_wub

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

I love your style. These 2 are fabulous. bear_wub

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

These two are very charming!! Foxes are one of my favorite animals. I just saw one this evening crossing the street half a block away from my house on my way home from work ! I love bunnies too! Your Brer Rabbit and Fox are wonderful in all their detail. You do such great work.
Beth

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

Thank you, of course, I know this fairy tale ,
I read this book
and have seen the cartoons
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I invite everyone who wants to exchange banners  in our sites and blogs :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

These two are just wonderful creations.  I love the colourings and proportions.  This style of yours is gorgeous.

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

theyre fanatstic, i can apprecite the work that has gone into making them.
i think theyre all wonderful , just my cup of tea x bear_wub  bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Great job bringing the characters to life.

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

I love these two wonderful characters Nataly  bear_wub  bear_wub the aged look works so well and their wonderful clothes and trimmings are perfect......finger's crossed for a good result on ebay!  bear_thumb  :hug:

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

Oh, thank you,
I still have to learn good design at an auction  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  :redface:

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Wonderful Characters :dance:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Very cute!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Nataly, wow! I love this pair, you have aged & distressed them so well.   :clap:  :clap: Great job, goodluck with their sale! bear_thumb

Board footer