Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Sherwood-2.jpgSherwood-5.jpgSherwood-1.jpgHi guys.
I have decided it is time to put Sherwood up for adoption.  He is a very special bear to me for many reasons.  He was my first TOBY Public's and Industry's Choice Award winning bear.  He also was nominated for a TITA, and Golden Teddy and he a First Place URSA Award.

He is 21" hand sewn from hand dyed mohair.  For more pictures and details visit him on ebay.

HUGS, Judi

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He is a beautiful bear Judi bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Sis, he is adorable, such a award winning sweety!!! Someone will be so lucky to adopt him.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Special indeed, Judi!

Such a beautiful piece of art, and like all your creatures, such a sweet homage to the natural world. Sherwood's facial expression is one-in-a-million, and I love that "collar" too!

Becky

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you ladies very much.   bear_wub

I have been trying to be a good girl and get more work done ...less time on computer ...which I find hard to do at times because I miss so many of you.  HUGS to ALL OF YOU! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is absolutely gorgeous... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I can imagine how hard it is to let him go.

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

what a very nice and intricate bear!  bear_original

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

A GORGEOUS BEAR bear_wub

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

You are my constant admiration and wonder  :pray:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

690e.gif  it is beyond my power  bear_wub

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Awww! He is so gorgeous no wonder you have had a hard time to decide of letting him find a new owner!
So alive with that face! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

hugs
Birgitta

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Fabulous bear, a work of art, you are brave parting with him  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Someone will be very lucky!!!! Stunning bear!

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

Sherwood is amazing, its no wonder you won so many awards with him. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Wow stunning hes amazing Suexxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_thumb  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

You guys are so kind. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

It is hard to part with him.  He was one I said I would "always keep"...I guess one should never say "never", right?
After seeing my daughter leave for college I am trying to learn to let things go.  Also by letting this bear go it will light a larger fire under me to get to my 'dream bear'...... and he's almost here. bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Shoot for the moon.....if you miss at least you will end up among the stars.  bear_wub

my-sherri Tanya
St. Petersburg
Website

Remarkable   :clap:
Tanya

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Sherwood is a wonderful bear--it would be truly hard to part with him.
I must say I cant wait to see what your DREAM BEAR is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am certain it will be completely stunning and amazingly fabulous!
Beth

Densteds Densteds
Website

He certainly is a masterpiece, just outstanding beautiful work as always  bear_wub  bear_wub ...I fully understand how hard it must be to part with him...but boy! someone is going to be absolutely over the moon.

Judi, I wish you all the best  for a very successful auction, you really deserve a great outcome...goodluck! bear_thumb

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Wonderful work Judi  :clap: he's a truly beautiful bear  bear_wub ....very hard to part with I'm sure  bear_cry  :hug:

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

He is a wonderful bear Judi......you are a strong lady to let him go. But you have him in your heart

Board footer