Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

jakeTT.jpg

This is Jake.  He's made from blue mohair and white alpaca.  He'll be available at the San Jose show this Sunday, July 19th.  If you're going to be there, PLEASE, stop by my table and say hi.  I have a show preview on my website on the gallery page if you want to see more bears that will be making the trip to San Jose. 

Hugs,

Alison

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, he is adorable, love that color combo, and what a sweet face, have fun at your show!

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Thanks Tammy!  I've been wanting to do this color combination for a while now.  I'm so glad I finally did.

I'm taking the whole family with me for the first time to a show.  We're making a vacation of it.  We'll spend a couple of day in San Francisco sightseeing.  None of us have ever been so it should be a lot of fun.  The kids are especially looking forward to Alcatraz.  We have a surprise for them.  We are renting tandem bikes and will ride across the Golden Gate Bridge.  I thought that would be a bit more memorable than seeing it from a boat in the bay.  They have no idea that we are doing this.  We always try to have at least one surprise on every vacation.  One year it was a night in a Tee Pee shaped hotel.

Hugs,
Alison

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Alison,

The colours work well together. :hug:
The face is so cute!
Looks he's even waving at us. bear_whistle

Good luck at the weekend. :dance:  :dance:

love Kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Densteds Densteds
Website

Alison, I just adore your colourful bears, each new one I see becomes my favourite   bear_wub this fellow is beautiful and that fur is devine! I love him!!!

Goodluck with his sale.  bear_thumb

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He is gorgeous Alison bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I loved looking through your show preview too bear_thumb
Laurie :hug:

my-sherri Tanya
St. Petersburg
Website

Jake very likeable.  A nice combination of colors.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub 
Alison, fortunately you have a rest  bear_original
Tanya.

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

I love the color combo! I admire your work! I wish I could embrodery noses like that!
I wish I lived in USA so I could come and visit the show!
Good luck!

hugs
Birgitta

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He's gorgeous!  Your table will be sure to be a hit at the show!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What a gorgeous color and a wonderful bear !  Best of luck at the show  bear_thumb

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Thanks everyone.  I just packed the bears up in a suitcase.  Let's hope the airline doesn't loose my bag! 

Hugs,
Alison

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Alison, I look forward to meeting Jacob and his den pals at the San Jose convention.  I just shipped off my bears UPS--I will be tracking them until they arrive safely!  Here's to a great convention and show.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He's just stunning, really love your bears.  bear_wub  bear_wub   

Pauline

Board footer