warwickshire uk
Website

This is one adorable little bear !!!!! bear_wub

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Joanne,  he's stunning  bear_wub

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Joanne, Douglas is a really sweet little bear cub, I love his face and the work you've done on his muzzle is just beautiful, it works so well!  bear_original  bear_wub

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Oh Joanne,
He is beyond wonderful.  His nose is PERFECT and his face is so precious.
Hugs,
Janice

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Joanne,
This bear is really amazing and my favorite to date.  Good luck with the auction.

Hugs,
Alison

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

OMG! What a cute bear!
My heart is bursting with taking care of this little one! So realistic and alive?????  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bear_wub
Birgitta

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Hes gorgeous such a soft sweet face all the hard work is worth it Sue xxx bear_wub  bear_thumb  :clap:

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

I have never seen a face as wonderful as this one yet, awsome and well worthy of an award Hugs Lynne xx  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Anna Tide Bad Bergzabern

He looks so real, so I couldn't belive, that he was createt by a human!  bear_wub
Your hands are really magical!  bear_wub

Board footer