Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

lulutt.jpg

Lulu is a cute little clown teddy.  She is listed on Bear Pile & my website. 

Hugs,
Alison

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Lulu is such a sweet, little love! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Warmly,
Cheryl

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

Lulu is so sweet. I love her colours. bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi Alison,  I know I sound like a broken record, but your color sense is always right on.  Just a beautiful combination of color on Lulu, she is really lovely. 
Joanne

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Another beautiful bear!  You hit the ball out of the park on every bear!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ack!  Adorable!!!!  Love her little pointy clown hat and sweet expression.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Alison, has anyone ever told you that you resemble Kristin Davis, "Charlotte" from Sex & the City??  I think she's incredibly pretty; it's meant as a compliment!!

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Shelli,
I don't watch much TV so I had to look up Kristin Davis.  No, no one has ever said I look like her but thanks.  If only I were that slim.  I do have a twin, not related in any way but some other person who looks just like me.  She lives near me and I have had many people mistake me for her.  In fact, my husband saw her at Sam's Club one afternoon.  He stopped after work for something and saw this lady.  Apparently, she looks so much like me, that he thought to himself, what is Alison doing here and made a B-line for her.  He said he was within 10 feet of her before he realized it wasn't me!  He didn't say a word to her, just though how embarrassed he would have been if he didn't realize it wasn't me.  He said it was unbelievable how much we look alike.  I was furious!  I have been being mistaken for this woman for years and he didn't say a word to her.  I certain the same thing happens to her and I would have loved for him to say, you look just like my wife and she wants to meet you!  It would have been fun to meet her. 

Thank you all for the very nice complements on Lulu.

Hugs,
Alison

Board footer