Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

pat5tt.JPGpat4tt.JPGpat3tt.JPGpat2tt.JPGpat1tt.JPGHello Friends  bear_flower

It's been some time since I had a new bear to share so I hope you all do remember me!  It's been something like 5 months since I had a bear available for adoption.  I was quite ill due to a huge flare up with my lupus and didn't feel like doing much more than sleeping most of the time  bear_sad  So you can imagine how excited I am to finally have a new bear to introduce to you bear_original  I named this little sweetheart, Patience, as I feel she was so very patient in waiting to be born.  She sat quietly for several months waiting for..arms...legs...ears...without one complaint..ever  bear_innocent  So without further ado, please meet...Patience  bear_original   

If you would like to take a peek at her auction, please click on her link below.  Patience and I would be so very grateful!  She will be listed there for 7 days.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Son-Blest-Bears-Pat … 286.c0.m14

Thank you so very kindly for allowing me to share my creations with you.  I hope to be appearing a lot more often!  :hug: Biggest hugs, Kimi & Patience

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, she is adorable, glad that you are feeling better  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

talk about cuddly bear_wub

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

What a lovely face, so so sweet  :hug:  :hug:

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

(high pitched..) AWWWWWWWW, SHE IS SOOOO BEUTIFUL, HER FACE IS JUST PERFECT X

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I am glad to hear you are feeling well Kim.  It is nice to see a new bear posted again.  Patience is just beautiful.  Her fur, and the combination of fur you used, really nice.
Joanne

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

She's absolutely adorable! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Warmly,
Cheryl

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Thank you ladies soooo much for your kind words  bear_wub  :hug:  bear_wub I appreciate and am so grateful for your feedback!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Hi Kimi,

I'm fairly new at TT, and hadn't seen your bears before. They are sublime! Beautiful! I agree with Joanne: I love the combination of fur you used for this one.

Becky

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

what a cutie! bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Patience is so precious!  You've done a wonderful job with her & I love the story behind her name!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Kimi, Wonderful to see your new creation ...beautiful expression,colors and proportions .Good to have you back ...missed seeing your lovely creations,Mikki

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: 100% adorable, I am in Love Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub

eWax Bears eWax-Bears
Bayswater, London

Well worth the wait....flawless work....love it xx  :photo:

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Thank you all sooooo much!! You are all so kind!! Many Thanks for your comments, they mean a lot to me  bear_wub  :hug:  bear_wub

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Kimi,
I love Patience. The colors are so stunning!
Hugs,
Janice

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

bear_flower shes gorgeous i hope you are feeling better xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Thank you ladies for all the wonderful compliments  bear_wub  :hug:  bear_wub  and Thank you all for your concern as well, I am feeling better, fingers crossed it stays that way for awhile  bear_happy

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Hi Kimi
It's good to see you back.  I've always loved your bears, Patience is no exception.  She's adorably gorgeous!
I hope your health continues to stabilize. 
Wishing you strength and good will.
  :hug:

Anna Tide Bad Bergzabern

She is adorable!  :love:
I hope you are feeling better.  bear_flower
And you have a great signature!  bear_thumb

Board footer