Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

IMG_4174_edited-small.jpgsmall.jpgThis is Patagonia, she will be looking for a new home starting Sunday on ebay. 
She is made of matching pieces of Shulte kid mohair.  Needle felted muzzle, eye lids and nose, nose is then waxed.  I have rooted mohair into her muzzle and trimmed.  Detailed leather pawpads, epoxy claws.  Lots of panda details. 
She will be listed with a reserve, you can find out more info on that on my website.

I have been working on my website, I have added some new pages, a materials page, a techniques page which gives some added info on all the lingo used.. needle felt.. needle sculpt..waxed nose, well you get it.  Also a page with photos of my hug.  I have some unidentified bears I could use some help with.  I would like to swap links if anyone is interested please let me know.
Joanne

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0176590170

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Oh Joanne,
I love this little lady. She  is so adorable.  Just like a real little Panda!   I looked at your website, too, it looks great.  I especially loved looking at your past bears.  They are all so wonderful.   I still feel sad that I lost Sedona's auction at the end!   She is my all time favorite!
Hugs,
Janice

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I'm nearly speechless! (nearly) She looks soooo huggable and appealing, and you got the panda nose exactly right. I LOVE Patagonia!

Becky

Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks Janice and Becky for the nice comments.
Janice, Sedona is my most favorite place in the world, so that bear will always be special to me too.
And Becky, thanks again for helping me indentify my Twyford teddy.
Joanne

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

wow!!!  bear_thumb  I love his paws
and eyes
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Oh Joanne, she is just adorable, such a gorgeous face  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Fantastic, I love this cute little girly panda Joanne. You say that you have rooted mohair into her muzzle , how stable is this, does it not pull out if the panda is brushed?

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  what a stunning panda Joanne.  bear_happy  I hope to save hard and one day own one of your lovely bears. bear_wub

my-sherri Tanya
St. Petersburg
Website

Beautiful, small pandochka  bear_wub
Paws - a miracle!  :dance:
Tatiana.

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Oh My Word, thee most beautiful panda bear I have ever seen, I adore her Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

A truly stunning Panda, the innovative techniques you use are amazing, outstanding  bear_wub

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

this is one of the cutest pandas i have ever seen. bear_original  bear_laugh

Bloomsburg, PA
doodlebears wrote:

Fantastic, I love this cute little girly panda Joanne. You say that you have rooted mohair into her muzzle , how stable is this, does it not pull out if the panda is brushed?

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Hi Jane, Thank you, I am so glad you like her. 
After the fur is rooted into the felt, it does not pull out any easier than if it was woven in.  After I rooted it, I used a comb to pull it up so I could trim it nice and even.  That is not a gentle procedure and  it's all still there.   I have also been experimenting with rooting it other places through the fabric.  That takes a bit more time to grab and get tangled into the stuffing, but once it does it's in there.
Joanne

Bloomsburg, PA

Thank you everyone for your nice comments,  I am so glad you like her.  The comment sI get from here mean the world to me.
Joanne

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

She is simply GORGEOUS!!!!  I love, love, love, her! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Beautiful work! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Warmly,
Cheryl

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Joanne!  She's beautiful!  Such an adorable baby face!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Joanne, gorgeous!
your panda is sooo cool!
And those toes are just adorable!

Hugs, Julia

castlebar Kookaloon Bears & Buddies
Auburn, California
Website

OMG!!! what a sweet baby face! she is just adorable!!! love her

great job
Laura

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Another triumph, Joanne.  You must be absolutely thrilled with her.  Adorable!

lostbears Lost bears
Moscow

What a vived eyes!!! bear_wub  Many kisses to her nose.

Bloomsburg, PA

Thanks guys, like I said, the feedback here really does mean the world to me.
Joanne

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

YOU DO ADD THOSE PERFECT FINISHING DETAILS, BUT IT TRUELY IS WORTH ALL THE EFFORT, ANOTHER LITTLE STUNNER, IM SURE SHE'LL DO U PROUD X

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

I Love bear_wub  the look your bears have taken in the last few months...just ADORABLE bear_flower

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Absolutely beautiful bear!!!!  Just perfect in every way  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

She has an adorable baby face!
Fabulous work! So cute!

hugs
Birgitta

Board footer