Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Japhe Japhe's Bears
UK

Hello all! bear_wub  I know it has been a long time since I last posted "sorry". So much has happened in the last 6 months, I sold my home met a wonderful new man bear_wub  bear_wub  and moved in with him we are now looking to buy another home together, my weekends are taken up with sailing, Started a new job and discovered Facebook lol. I have also started making bears again although not as many as I used to but getting there slowly.

It is lovely to see all your wonderful bears there is so much talent here on teddy talk. I will try to be more active and visit and post as often as i can.

Big Huggies.
Jackie
x

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome back to TT, Jackie.  I'm pleased that your life is going in such a very positive direction and do continue to make those great bears of yours.  Look forward to seeing photos of your current work.

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

Welcome back and congratulations on your new adventures!

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Welcome back Jackie!! You've been a busy girl.

Bear Hugs,
Louise

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Jackie, wow you have made a lot of good changes in your life. Nice to see you back on TT. Look me up on Facebook and I'll add you as a friend... Jane Lynne Martin.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Jackie, I know I already happened to catch you and say hi on Ebay, but it is really lovely to hear your great news and see you posting again here on TT.  I look forward to seeing some of your latest creations!   bear_flower

Hugs Ali  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Jackie!  Congratulations on all the good things that have been going on in your life   bear_flower

Japhe Japhe's Bears
UK

Thank you all bear_wub  it is so nice to have so many positive things happening in my life, now if only the nice weather we had today would last and we get the summer we were promised life would be PERFECT  bear_grin

Huggies
Jackie
xx

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :hug: Ahh, isn't LOVE grand, it comes before all else, so happy for you.  I am glad to hear your life has a wonderful direction and hope it will always.  Good luck with the new house and lets see some bears!

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

So nice to hear you again and its lovely to know that things have turned around for you with a very happy outcome now!

Looking forward to seeing those bears!!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Jackie bear_flower

Lovely to hear from you and so glad that your life has turned around and  some wonderful changes have
taken place.
I am so happy for you.

Good luck with your new life and we hope to see some of your bears again.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Welcome back Jackie! Sounds like life is treating you well. That is such good news... :hug:  :clap:

puca bears puca bears

I'm so happy for you Jackie...........life really has improved for you!
But don't hold your breath for the season formerly known as "summer".........tho' I shouldn't really complain - it has actually improved here (except for the wet w/end coming up!)
huggies
Maria

Board footer