Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

beckettTT2.jpgbeckettTT.jpg

This is Beckett.  Some of you may recognize him from a workshop I taught last summer.  Beckett is available on eBay.

Hugs,
Alison

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Love him Alison, great looking fur.  I also like the way you have his eyes set. A real cutie.
Joanne

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Wow! I wish I knew more words in english then adorable, gorgeous, brilliant, amazing, cute, sweet. If this site could translate swedish I would be able to express more about your wonderful work! lol! So envy! You are one of my inspirations source of making bears!

bear_wub
Birgitta

Maybe you will come to Sweden next summer or somewhere nearby Sweden???? and maybe have a workshop????

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Oh...my....goodness!!!  He's a real charmer!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Gorgeous as always!  I am always amazed at those perfectly stitched noses..I'm so jealous  bear_happy !  Beckett is just lovely bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Thank you everyone! 

Kimi, I was working on a picture tutorial for my noses last week when my camera broke!  As soon as I get a camera, I'll start over.  I plan on making mini, on-line tutorials that show some of my techniques and hope to have them all complete and available by the end of the year.  The mini lessons will be affordable and you would just need to log in to see them. 

Birgitta, Your comments are so sweet.  This is a hard business to be in especially with the economy in it's current state.  YOU have inspired me to keep on making bears!

Hugs,
Alison

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

What unusual eyes! it is chic!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer