Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

I wasn't going to post this but I can't help my self!  :redface:  I sold my bear on ebay for first time and I received a sweet e-mail from my customer.  bear_wub
I just had to say thanks to all of you again for encouraging me.   :hug: I'm kind teary eyes now.  bear_cry

I received the bear today, and she is SO beautiful. I love it ! Thank you so much. You are very talented. I've been showing it to everyone and telling them all about you. .

Hugs/Marie

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Way to go Marie! Also very well desrved! Your bears are lovely!

Many Hugs Louise

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Well done Marie
bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Way to go Marie ......... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Marie, I am so pleased for you. What a great email to receive. I love all of your bears and I just knew that

anyone who bought one of your prescios bears would fall in love with it.

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Jane   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Marie, my friend, I'm sooo happy for you! I know your bears sooo bearutiful and original (I have one!  bear_tongue )
and you do deserve the sweetest e-mail!

Happy for you!

I wish I could start e-bay auctions...

HUGGS, Julia :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_wub

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Marie! I'm so glad your overcame your shyness and told us about that lovely email! Don't ever be afraid to blow your own trumpet here with us...we all want to share in each others successes. :dance:
I'm so please your customer emailed you with such lovely words...your bears are absolute treasures and sometimes we need to be told that by others to believe it's true. You should be very proud of yourself...we are!!! bear_wub  :hug:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Marie... how wonderful, that lady must have been so very pleased, and you sounded so excited & happy, you made me feel teary too!!

Congratulations, and goodluck for all your future ebay sales, I'm sure there'll be many, many more, your sweet teddies are adorable!!!

Great big hugs, :hug:  :hug:
Denise.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very big congrats on your first ebay sale, Marie . . . very well done!!  And the buyer was certainly correct about your bears - they are wonderful!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

YAY! Your bears are BEAUTIFUL!!! I didnt realize you were shy!  Me too! except when I am hiding behind my computer screen or I know someone really well.....  So, now, fill us in, which bear was it???

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

josiesig.jpgIs it this one, Marie?

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Congrats on your first ebay sale! What a lovely email; I'm so happy for you!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Marie,
     Congratulations on your first Ebay sale - it really is quite a thrill, isn't it.  I still remember my first online sale 3 1/2 years ago!  The more you put up for sale, the more customers you will build up.

I noticed that you live in Japan - our son moved to Seiyo-shi, Ehime on Shikoku last September.  He teaches English and had lived in South Korea for 5 years before that.  He absolutely loves Japan and had tried to get a job there for a long time.  He's really happy and I don't think he will ever move back to Canada.  He is near mountains and enjoys hiking and bike riding and he loves the children he is teaching.   We get to see him once a year for a couple of weeks and he'll be home for Christmas.  It was hard at first, with him so far away, but email makes it so much easier and all we ever really wanted was our kids to be happy, so how can we complain!   Take care,

Hugs,

Brenda

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Congrats dear Marie  :hug:  :hug: .

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Good on you, Marie!  That's wonderful.  Congratulations!

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Marie, How wonderful...Don't be shy about your wonderful bears, you're a star :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Marie, darling, you are talanted. 

You are also modest and sweet and such a delight to know.  Thank you for hanging out with us.

Congratulations, sweetheart.  I am so very happy for you,

dilu

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Marie, how lovely!!   It's so nice when people take the time to say how happy they are - I'm so happy for you!!!    bear_original

Wishing you every success with future sales - you're going to do great!!!!    bear_thumb

Well done!!!!   :dance:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Yay Marie.  Print out that email and any other nice ones you get.  Put them in a drawer and if you are ever flling blue, pull them out and read them. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Good idea, Judi! You can also add them to your website (like I do), but get permission from the person first... I only put the first name and the state (and/or country) of the buyer for privacy reasons bear_original

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

YAY!!!!!!!
I'm soo happy for you!!
I'm not suprised though, your bears are soooooo cute!!!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Oh how nice for you Marie to get that email. Confirms your great talent!!!
Kathy

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

You all are bunch of generous bearson and gollison!
I love you all !!!!  :hug:  :hug:   :hug:

I will save my customer's e-mail and
of cause I'll save these sweet comments form you all !  bear_cry

Kim: Yes, that is my bear Josie I sold on ebay.  bear_grin

Hugs/Marie

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Marie, I'm so pleased for you!!!!!!!!!!!   :clap:   My very first customer has become a very good internet buddy - I know how nerve racking it is when you sell your first bear!

Danni

marie Debonaire Bears
Virginia, USA

Good for you Marie!
Josie has a precious, sweet expression;  She is really darling!  But your lovely avatar bear, "Rose Marie," is still my very favorite!

Board footer