Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

coratt5.JPGcoratt.JPGcoratt2.JPGcoratt1.JPGHello  bear_flower

I would like to introduce my newest creation to you..please meet Cora.  She was created using an off-white, creamy mohair that has a curly matted texture.  She is handpainted/shaded, needle & scissor sculpted and has dark brown/copper & black handpainted eyes.  She measures in at approx. 13" and sitting she is about 9 1/2".  Her auction will start this evening at 9:00 p.m. (Indiana time) and will run for 7 days.  I will post her auction link as soon as it starts  bear_original Thank you all so kindly for taking a peek at Cora!   :hug:

Here's Cora's link should you wish to visit her auction...thanks so much!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Son-Blest-Bears-Cor … 911.c0.m14

Vero Heck Vero Heck
Pinneberg
Website

Such a sweet face!  bear_original Beautiful girl.

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Hi Kimi another gorgeous bear shes gorgeous love her soulful eyes xxx bear_wub  bear_wub

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

What a beautiful little girl! Her shading is lovely, really great bear bear_original

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Kim,

This is one gorgeous little girl bear. bear_grin
What a pretty name to match a very pretty bear. :hug:
Lovely!

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

Kimi, she's beautiful! I love her eyes and the beautiful job you did on shading her. What a sweet bear!

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Hi Kimi,
Cora is an absolutely beautiful and adorable teddy girl! I love her cute face! I am sure she will find a new and good home immediately  bear_wub

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub so beautiful, detail is outstanding Hugs Lynne xxx  :clap:  :clap:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

She's gorgeous Kimi...your bears have such beautiful expressions..love her!  bear_wub

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Aw!  She has the sweet innocence of a young child.  Completely adorable!

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

:hug: Big hugs to you all  :hug:  I'm so glad you like her, many many thanks for your compliments  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I love her! And Cora is my female cat's name -- from the Greek for "young maiden," as you probably know, so perfect for this little girl!

Becky

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

what an absolute sweetheart! she's so cute! bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_original

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Gorgeous looking little bear bear_wub

karas bears Kara's Bears
Indiana

your bears have the most soulful look!! bear_wub  I love them

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

The faceon this bear is about as cute as I have seen, so totally sweet! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Awww Gosh! Thank you ladies so very much, I'm totally blushing over here in Indiana  bear_grin Thanks a million! :hug:

Becky: You know, I did not know that Cora meant 'young maiden'!  I've just always thought it was such a pretty name and it seemed to fit her little girlish face, it just felt right...hmmm, must have been meant to be  bear_happy

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She is so sweetly adorable!  You did a brilliant job on her!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh my gosh!!! Cora is stunning.  She is soft, feminine, petite looking.  Her large eyes, and bow, just beautiful, I really love her.
Joanne

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

So pretty! bear_wub

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

shes just perfect.
as a rule i dont really collect bears( wierd i know!)
but theres a short list of artists bears i have to have one day, your at the top, i just adore them and cora is definatly one of my faves xx
im sure she'll do you proud x

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Ooooooo!  She's wonderful! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

Cora is sooo very cute,and named after my niece. Love her Face.

Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

bear_flower Thank You so much! You are all so kind, your compliments really made my day  :hug:
Kim: The feeling is mutual! I absolutely HAVE to have one of your bears one of these days  bear_wub

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

She is a real beauty, and shares my mums name, she would love her  bear_wub  :hug:

Board footer