Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

carefree-small.jpgcarefree-small.jpgThis is Carefree, she is a baby American black bear in brown phase.  Baby size, about 11 inches.  Hand dyed mohair, needle felted muzzle, lids and nose.  I waxed the nose and eyelids (I am getting brave) I like the smoothness of the lids.  Rooted mohair on muzzle.  Not to much shading on muzzle, I did it with the fur.  Detailed leather paw pads, epoxy claws.  I will list her on ebay Sunday eve.  Info on her reserve is on my website. 
I revamped my website a couple weeks ago, info on materials used and techniques.  If anyone wants to swap links please let me know, I'd love to add you.

Joanne

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … RK:MESE:IT

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

Oh, what a beautiful little baby! The face is just precious bear_original

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Joanne,   Just got home from work...checked the new bears and there was yours.... the sweetest bear, I think he is my most favorite.  I love how you waxed the nose and lids, I have been wondering about that but haven't tried it yet.  Good Luck on your auction, but I am sure you won't have a problem finding a great home for him. Lots of Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Joanne,

What a very cute baby cub. :hug:
He's just adorable. bear_grin
Good luck with your auction. :dance:

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Bearytale Teddies Bearytale Teddies by Mireille Begijn
Belgium, Europe
Website

WAW great bear !!!!!!

Bear hugs
Mireille

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!  You've outdone yourself on this baby!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Another masterpiece!  Beautiful expression, wonderful balance in the design, the proportions are perfect, the colour of the mohair and the scissor sculpting...just divine.  Just love him!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwww Joanne, she's beautiful, I adore all your bears....xx

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Gorgeous bear!!!!!!!! bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

He's adorable and looks so real too, love him  bear_wub

Bloomsburg, PA

Aww,  Thanks so much for the comments.  I do love this little one, she was difficult to photograph, I think it is her coloring, she really is cuter in person
Joanne

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

I LOVE her!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  She is Gorgeous!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  Wonderful, as always!!!   :clap:

*Jeannette

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Oh, my!  It's hard to imagine how she could be any cuter in person because she is unbelievably adorable!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  But I believe you!
Cheryl

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

"Carefree" is absolutely adorable; I love her sweet innocent face  bear_wub , but beware of the tiny claws  bear_laugh !

I wanted to see more of her on your website, but couldn't click on her picture  bear_noexpression .

carefree.jpg

You're probably still working on  her page, but I would love to see more of her  :dance: .

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

Bloomsburg, PA

Thank you Peter,  I forgot to link the pages.  I have all of her auction pictures on my facebook page if you would really like a good look.  Here is the link
Joanne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joanne-Li … 50?created

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

She is so adorable!  bear_wub

donatel Berlin
Website

He looks very real and ist GEORGEOUS!!!

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

stunning his face draws me so soulful, yes be good to swop links  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:

Bloomsburg, PA
Kessy wrote:

yes be good to swop links  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:

Thank you all for the wonderful comments, they really mean so much to me, coming from the people here.

Sue, I have copied your banner from your site. My site builder is down right now, as soon as it is up I will add your link, thanks so much
Joanne

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Carefree is so adorable Joanne  bear_wub ...such a captivating little face..stunning... as all your bears! :clap:  :clap:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Absolutely gorgeous bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

So Sweet!
Such expressive eyes and soulful face. bear_wub

avateddy Posts: 1,361

She has such a  beautiful expressions  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Merry-Go-Bears Merry-Go-Bears
Kuala Lumpur

Carefree is so adorable Joanne. All your bears are beautiful. Visited your Ebay Shop to check on some mohair that I can pick up again but you have left only mostly faux fur. I will check again some other time.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

She is absolutely adorable Joanne...she has such a wonderful loving face bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I am so lucky to have one of your lovely bears bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

Board footer