Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Sparki2.JPGSparky is a mini Japanese Anime Style OOAK Mohair Bear approx 7" tall. Made from luxury cornflower blue coloured sparce hand tinted mohair fabric. Sparky has cream embroidered paw pads and inner ears. Sparky has been heavily weighted with steel shot. To create pleasing proportions Sparky has been extensively scissor and needle sculpted and has a cream needle felted muzzle. I have used my own artistic shading and embroidery techniques to add a special unique character to this beautiful anime style bear. Sparky has been given beautiful german glass eyes in a burnt brown shade. Sparky is five way fully cotterpin jointed. To finish Sparky is wearing a sparkly white bow and mother of pearl star pendant.
Available from my Ebay now  :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Love, love him.  The fabric color and texture is wonderful.  Love the shape of Sparky too, his round head with the ears placed high, the long body and short legs.  He is full of charm, very nicely done.
Joanne

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Awww!! Isn't he a CUTIE!!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

What a little cutie, the colors are great! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He's very cute, love the colour  bear_wub

Pauline

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

OOOOOH, HES JUST SHHHHHCCCCRUMY X

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

bear_thumb fabulous Hugs Lynne xxx  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer