Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Happy Morning......It is snowing here this morning  bear_grin it is still kind of dark outside, but the snow is coming down, not heavy, but quickly  :dance:  Such a lovely sight to see. I know that Western NY is getting a whole lot more than we are up here, hope you all stay safe and don't get too buried in it!  bear_whistle  I just love the snow and miss the snow banks and stuff from when I was a kid.  bear_noexpression  Today just might be the day I take a pic. of my house to post, since I haven't done that yet bear_ermm

Hope you all enjoy the snow, or whatever weather you have for the holidays!
:hug: Ellen

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

S5300003.JPGIt is snowing pretty heavily here in PA! Here is a pic from outside my front door...

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH how gorgeous!!!!!!!!

We did'nt get any snow where i am in the UK - lots of other places got LOADS  bear_sad

I love snow, it makes everything look so clean and bright

KIM - your neighbourhood looks fabulous are you rich?????

Keeping my fingers crossed for a white Christmas  bear_thumb   bear_wub

Penny  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
gotobedbears wrote:

KIM - your neighbourhood looks fabulous are you rich?????

LMAO no  bear_laugh   Those are the houses across the street... I am in a row home which is quite big and nice but it isnt one like those LOL

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

hsnwblr.jpgIt's snowing here too! It's REALLY coming down and soooo pretty! I've yet to go out but can't wait to take a pic of our house! Here's hubby playing with his early Christmas Present... a new snowblower!!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

He looks like a powdered doughnut! LOL

Daphne!!!! I WANT ONE OF THOSE SNOWBLOWERS - THEY LOOK LIKE FUN  bear_tongue   bear_tongue   bear_tongue

You lot are soooo lucky with your weather - it's just cold and grey here as usual  bear_sad

Kim - i bet your house is beautiful too darling  :hug:

Penny  bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

upclosesnow.jpgfullsnow.jpgJust to had to post a picture of our puppy, Riley, in his first real snow storm! He's 5 months and I'm sooo in love with him! He's the best doggy ever!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I was trying to take pics of my dogs playing in the snow but I couldnt figure out what to adjust... the snow was too bright!  Max is 8 mos and he was hopping though the snow! This was his first major snow storm LOL

Riley is adorable! what kind of dog is he?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

plate.jpghouse.jpgJust went out to take more pictures..... we've got 10 inches of white stuff and it's really falling still. How much do you have, Kim?

Riley is a wheaten terrier. They are so much fun to watch play in the snow, aren't they, Kim?? I hope you can get some pictures of Max. I'd love to see!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I have some pictures I took this morning, but can't remember how to post them......any help?????
Ellen

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Ellen - Click on Post Reply just below the last post on the page.
Below the space for you to type your message is a place for you to browse your computer files for the photo you want to upload. One you've selected it click on submit. your photo will show in your post at the top, before your message. If you want to add another picture you'll have to 'edit' your post then just go down and browse for the next photo, select it then click submit.

Can't wait to see them!!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

I wanna play in the snow!  Here it is meant to be summer and it's grey and miserable - I'd much rather have snow!  Apart from going up to the skifield I haven't seen snow since 1992   bear_wacko   

Daphne - your puppy is so cute! I want him too!!  He could frolic in the sea at my house   bear_original  It's probably as cold as snow  bear_grin   I really want a dog - not sure what kind except that it has to be a terrier of some description. 

Your houses both look so beautiful too and look at all those lovely snowy trees!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwwhhhh ....so cute to see Riley in the snow...and so heartwarming to see a soft coated Wheaten terrier properly groomed!!!!   bear_wub  I used to be a dog groomer, so I know how much elbow grease goes into keeping him looking that nice  bear_grin

I love all the snowy pics.  I wonder if its the same storm that passed through here a couple days ago?  We got off light with just an inch or so, but Kansas City got dumped on with 10 inches of the white stuff.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What great photos. Daphne Riley is so cute ....

house-004.jpghouse-002.jpghouse-003.jpgNO SNOW FOR PENPEN  bear_cry

Just look at how dark and drab it here in gloomy Olde England  bear_wacko

Don't you think my house looks like something out of a horror movie? The fog here is very atmospheric - maybe we should hire the old place out to a production company for the next series of Most Haunted?

The white building in the last photo is our local pub - built circa 1400 and still going strong especially as they can now open 24 hours a day!!!!

NOT the most Christmassy weather is it - wish we had snow too!  bear_rolleyes

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OOOH goodness, penny, it does look spooky with all that fog around... good setting for a horror movie... your house is lovely though in the middle of all that thick fog! I would rather fog than snow!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Daphne, My hubbs had to see the pic of your hubbs and his new snowblower.  "Yep.  Be real nice to have one of those, once in a while....."

a075.gif

Yeup......I guess so.....I think that you al need it so much more than we do.  We will get one or two good snows up to 2 feet deep.....and that's about it.....the rest of the time it would be 1-3"  hardly worth it.  Specially as we don't really have to go anywhere when the weathers bad.

Our current, for the last 2 weeks, weather  looks more like PenPen's,,,,,dreary dreary dreary.....ugh.

Kimmy looks like you get your fair share and then some too....

e028.gif

chillywonkers

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

It is pretty to look at but I dont like driving in it scares me...  bear_ermm

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

I love all the snow photos! So crisp and bright and clean looking....very pretty! I do hope we have snow for Christmas (but hopefully not before then, cos I hate driving in it and having to do all the routine stuff  bear_laugh ).

Penny - if you get Most Haunted round your way, I'll be there like a flash  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs,
Helena *Most Haunted fan*

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very lovely, picture-postcard photos, snow ladies!!  Bright blue sky and sunshine in my part of the world . . . no snow.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Riley is the apple of my eye... glad you all think he's cute. Debbie, he's one of two that we have and I groom them myself so thanks for the compliment! It's constant work!

Yes, this is the same storm that was out west. It's gone out to see now. Maybe it will make it across the pond to Penny????

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

bears0627.JPGback.jpgFRONT-1.jpgThank you Daphne, hopefully this all works.  :dance:  I think it did........
The first picture is the front of the house with all the snowflakes falling down as Ti and I went for our walk (before the snowplow came out!)  bear_smile  The second picture is the back of the house when I went to feed the birds......yes, that is Ti standing there.  bear_original  He will be 3 years old tomorrow (Sunday, Dec. 11)

The last picture is the Raquette River at the end of the street looking across to the park and the evergreens all covered in snow. All together yesterday we only got about 2 inches of snow......hopefully more will come soon.  :pray:   bear_whistle 
Ellen  bear_smile  :hug:  :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I love all the snowy pictures...and your house Penny...I bet if the walls could talk...oh my the stories we'd hear  bear_original .

It has been clear, sunny and BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR cold here in the Willamette Valley.  The foothills have snow on them and it's absolutely gorgeous when the sunrises...I just sit and watch it all...with my coffee in hand and my blankie all wrapped around me.  I'm just missing a cat in my lap purring...and maybe a bit of an additive to my coffee  bear_rolleyes

As far as snow...I love it to look at...but not sure I want to live where it snows alot.

Keep 'em comin if you got 'em

Shantell

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Tell me girls how do you go out in that snow you have to eat

Pages:

Board footer