Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Jackie--LanternTT.jpg

Here's my latest creation, Jackie & Lantern.  I have to tell you that I had the pumpkin made when my husband got home from work, but not the face on.  He thought I bought the pumpkin.   bear_angry   Dude, I do make teddy bears and am completely capable of making a stinkin' pumpkin!  The kids said, "Dad, your an idiot!"  Honestly, what does he think I do all day???  Anyhow, my son promptly came into the workshop and picked out Lantern's eyes.  I said, "I don't know, they're awfully big."  Once they were in, he said, "Told you they would look cute!"  He was right.  At least one man in my family has a brain!  It must be because he's got 1/2 of my genes.  bear_tongue Anyhow, Jackie & Lantern will be available at the Schaumburg, IL show on October 11th.  I hope to see many of you there!

Hugs,
Aliso

n

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Alison,
I'm laughing so hard!  Dude, you are brutal!
Lantern and Jackie are great!!!
Hugs,
Janice

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awwww love him, his expression is gorgeous.  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

A GREAT pair! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: I have never seen such a perfect face, attention to detail is spot on, love the lattern love Jackie, altogether a truly amazing work of art Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Goegeous and the eyes do look GREAT!!!! bear_wub  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Thanks ladies!  I let Tyler know you said the eyes were great.  He was really happy that I used what he picked out.

Hugs,
Alison

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

UUUUH MEN!!!  Of course you made the pumpkin!  They are both wonderful, beautiful fall colors, I am so ready.
Joanne

Anna Tide Bad Bergzabern

His face is gorgeous  bear_rolleyes  :clap: 
The pumpkin is a separate character bear_grin

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Very cute, love this pair!!! bear_wub

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

So typical said of a man! My guy friends discovered after a whole week that I had cut my hair of with almost 5 inches!!! Men? what do they know?  :crackup:
I love your pair of Halloween. They both are so adorable and your son had right about the eyes on the pumpkin! Gorgeous work!

hugs
Birgitta

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Jackie & Lantern did not find a new home at the Schaumburg Show.  They are now available on my website.

Hugs,
Alison

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Lovely set Alison bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Your son made a great choice with the eyes...they are perfect bear_thumb
Laurie :hug:

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Jackie & Lantern have been moved to eBay!

Hugs!
Alison

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Alison,
     This pair is adorable and I love the pumpkin!  MEN!!!!!!!!  They only notice things that they consider worthwhile, I think, especially food bear_tongue   My hubby can run a million dollar a week store with his eyes shut, but couldn't draw a straight line it his life depended on it.  I have another shot with our grandson, who's five years old.  He loves crafts and he's doing really well at learning to draw.  I keep buying him books on art and he just soaks them up.  Fingers crossed that this male will have an appreciation for hand made things and not just hockey  :crackup:   Sounds like you doing a great job with your son.

hugs,

Brenda

Board footer