Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

031.JPG016.JPG009.JPGHi everyone!  I hope you are all having a great day!!
  I have two new elephants and a bear available.  I had some camera trouble over the past couple of weeks, but I finally managed to get it together and post these three.  bear_wacko
I get a little nervous when I start to post bears here on TT, but I'm feeling brave today, so here they are.  All are available in my Etsy shop and soon on BearPile.  Next I have to update my website, ugh!!, what a job! 
Anyway, I hope you like them!

*Jeannette

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I do love your elephants:)

Good luck with the website!

Becky

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Why on earth be nervous about posting on Teddy Talk???  I love your newest creations, especially the elephant with the mask.  Too cute!

Hugs,
Alison

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

they are all gorgeous you should show them all off  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_wub

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

I love this little elephant  bear_wub  :hug:

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

All of your creations are great, love them bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marion bear_original

New Carlisle, IN

Thank you all so much!!  All of your kind comments mean so much to me!!  bear_wub   

*Jeannette

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

ohhhhh I adore them all, what fantastic colours you have used for the ellies and they are completely wonderful, I adore the blue, soooooo sweet, and the little bear has my heart melting, what an adorable little girl panda, oh I would have her in a minute, gorgeous work Hugs Lynne xxx  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

New Carlisle, IN

Thank you so much Lynne!!!  I love your bears as well!! 
I had a lot of fun with the little blue one especially.  He was actually my first attempt at dying my own mohair!  I love the way he turned out.

*Jeannette

Anna Tide Bad Bergzabern

Your elephants are sooo cute! And the panda ist absolut adorable  bear_wub  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Ditto what Alison said, your creations are wonderful, I should know I am the proud owner of one.  Love them all, my favorite is the gold elephant, that fur is just so pretty.
Joanne

New Carlisle, IN

Thank you everyone!!  I really appreciate your kind comments!  bear_wub  I promise to do more posting here on TT, you are all so wonderful!!!  bear_flower

*Jeannette

Board footer