Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

IMG_4610_edited-1.jpgIMG_4602_edited-1.jpgThis may be a repeat for those of you who have seen it in the challenge section.  But since I am selling them they are going here also.  Please meet Munds and Winkelman.  Two friends who have enjoyed many, many years in each others company.  They are now listed on ebay.  They are listed with a reserve price I will add that info to my website shortly.

I hope you will stop by their auction to see their story of friendship.  I really enjoyed this challenge, thanks Paula, and Teddy Talk.

Here is their link
Joanne

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … RK:MESE:IT

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

OMG!!!!  I love them!! bear_wub   Wonderful!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

*Jeannette

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

hi
i spotted these  two on ebay tonight,they are stunning,i'm in awe of your talent :clap:  :clap:
:hug:  sandra

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

I absolutely love these two, so creative, I love the both their expressions and the bear is so handsome, outstanding, i too am in awe of your talent  bear_wub  :hug:

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

a contented bear lover after admiring this superb craftmenship, outstanding Hugs Lynne xxx  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

everythingcrafty Posts: 277
Pat Klein Faux Paw Bears
Tallahassee, Florida

Joanne!

OMG!  I am in awe of your craftmanship and your artistry.  Their story is so touching...and your characters are so expressive.  All I can say is "Encore!"

Pat

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

What a fabulous pair!!  bear_wub  Outstanding work with incredible attention to detail, I love them both.

Regards

Lisa

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Joanne,
You have REALLY outdone yourself this time!  These two are so precious and I loved the story, too!
Hugs,
Janice

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Wonderful Joanne!!
How do you do it?
I could never part with a pair like this!!
I would want to keep them for myself.:)

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Joanne,

So creative!!!!! bear_thumb
They work so good together. :hug:  :hug:
Exceptional! :dance:  :dance:

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Ooooo Joanne, I had to have another look at these two, they are outstanding  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Absolutely WONDERFUL Joanne!!!!!!!! A Fabulous set..WELLDONE, AMAZING!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bloomsburg, PA

Thank you so much for the nice words.  I really do like these two, and the story.  My dog is getting old, so I was thinking of him.  I am glad they are liked.
Joanne

Vero Heck Vero Heck
Pinneberg
Website

Absolutely beautiful! Your work is just amazing!  :clap:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Joanne, they are FABULOUS!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

lostbears Lost bears
Moscow

Eyes are so vivid  bear_thumb Joanne, you've made a great job!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Wow Joanne, both pieces are fabulous.  You did an amazing job on the sculpted piece.  A challenge piece to be truly proud of for sure !

Abby&Ellie Originalz Mylo, North Dakota

Joanne,
You're bears are simply some of my favorite.  bear_wub You do gorgeous, very detailed work. Am always a huge admiror of yours.
Another work of art!
bear_flower With kindest regards, Patsy

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Where to begin, Joanne?

The story is so touching, and the artistry in every detail of these two is "the real deal"! ("You are artist," as my best friend's artist mother used to say... to other people:)

I'm another one who doesn't quite understand how you can part with these. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

BTW, the bear's wispy gray flyaway hair on top is priceless! I love the fantastic blanket, too.

Becky

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Wow, Joanne

What an amazing pair.  I can't even imagine how much work you have put into them.  I don't know how you keep managing to come up with such fabulous critters and creatures...but each one with your unique trademark style.  If I ever manage to become half as good as you, I will be ecstatic!

Hope they find a great home

Regards

Sue

Bloomsburg, PA

Gee, blush,  I can just say thank you.  I am so glad you like my work.  I feel very humbled by the comments.  thanks again
Joanne

Bloomsburg, PA
dangerbears wrote:

Where to begin, Joanne?

I'm another one who doesn't quite understand how you can part with these. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Becky

Becky I forgot to answer your question.  I don't know how to explain the mindset,  I am done making them and I let them go.  It is done in my mind. I love them when I am working on them, and then I am done, and my mind goes away from them and on to the next one.   I started selling the things I make when I was in my early 20's,  I am now 49, it has gotten easier.
Joanne

LEllenBrown Posts: 213

They are wonderful...fairy tale characters!

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Wow Joanne you are so very talented these pair are amazing xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:

Board footer