Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Boy!  I'm excited Scott will have a brother to play and grow up with.  But I'm nervous for 2 boys, especially since Scott is so active.  I feel outnumbered - even the dog is a male!  Everything looked good with the baby.  If I only want to collect pink bears from now on, you'll know why.  bear_grin

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Congratulations, Chrissie! :rose:

Becky

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

When the boys start asking for guinea pigs and such just make sure they are females so you won't be quite so out numbered! bear_happy  Perhaps you'll be lucky and they'll be complete opposites on the energy level. One can hope!!! Congratulations.... can't wait to hear what his name will be!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Chrissie, bear_flower

Congratulations!
You know what the best part of having two, they have each other to play with and that is always nice.
I hope that you keep well and look forward to hearing your news, when you have baby # 2.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Congratulations!  bear_original

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats ............. a healthy baby boy! You will be out numbered!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

thats wonderful Chrissie so happy for you  :dance:  :dance:

Raewyn

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Congrats on the new little boy.  Boys are great, I had two of them.  I had a girl too in the middle but was always outnumbered with all the males in the house including the dogs, cats, rabbits and all the other animals which always seem to be male. bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Big congrats, Chrissie . . . have a happy pregnancy!

Board footer