Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

karas bears Kara's Bears
Indiana

S7304606.JPGS7304600.JPGS7304599.JPGHi Everyone, I hope everyone is enjoying some fall weather. Here in Indiana the leaves are starting to change colors, one of my favorite times of the year.I would like to introduce you to Ivory!! A new bear I have up for adoption. She is my favorite type of bear to make but the scissor sculpting can take hours and hours  bear_ermm 
If you would like to see Ivory, She is listed here on e-bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0351265000

Hugs, Joy

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Very sweet! bear_wub
Cheryl

The Great Bear Posts: 94

Awwwwww Joy bear_original

It is a very good work and idea too !!

I love his funny look, congratulation !!!  :clap:  :clap:

Do you know what did I think of at the first view ?? (Do take it on a bad way please)  :  I thought "Oh god, Joy forgot and left Ivory's denture in the glass of water in the bathroom  bear_grin  bear_grin

Well done again  bear_thumb

Best Wishes

Eric

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

She's a beauty, i saw her on e-bay earlier, I can spot one of your bears straight away, they are all so unique in their own ways, but i always know they are your creations  bear_wub  :hug:

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: stunning, adore everything about this girl, wonderful Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

adorable bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I hear ya!!:)
Scissoring does take a lot of time and patience! Especially when it's a dog and it loves to wiggle!
You did a fantastic job. bear_original

karas bears Kara's Bears
Indiana

Thanks everyone for your kind comments.  Eric I love your sense of humor  :crackup:  I had to laugh out loud when I read your comment. I guess she does look like she left her dentures out!!  Thanks again, Joy

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Joy, I love her, she is so different, such a wonderful character. Eric's humour had me giggling, I can see exactly what he means.

Hugs, Jane.

mjbears mjbears
northants

he is lovely  i love his expression lol super cutexxxxx bear_wub

The Great Bear Posts: 94

God!! Jane got my joke   bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Your imagine works well Jane  bear_tongue

Joy thank you for understanding, I wasn't sure if I could post it, I did not want any trouble  bear_grin

Hugs

Eric

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Ivory is adorable,  she has a beautifully sweet face.  I can see all the hurs of trimming, love the hairdo
Joanne

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

She's such fun Joy and made me smile with her cute expression  bear_grin love the fur and the trimming is fab work!  bear_thumb

Board footer