Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

shellylampshire Lampshire Originals
West Bloomfield, Mi.

000_31284tt.jpgZiggy Zebra is specifically for the Zebra lover. This 32 inch zebra is made much like a marionette and is jointed at the slbows, knees , hips and shoulders and neck. His neck is wired to pose and his head moves up and down. Even his ears are wired. Hooves are leather. Mouth opens and closes with painted tongue and teeth! He is felted with love and hand painted. Eyes are realistic and made to look wet. He wears great kid clothes that feature stripes and a zebra on the leg. On his lap is a vintage Dakin Dream Pet in mint condition. Ziggy sits on a small kids chair. An amazing zebra friend to add to your collection.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

WOW!  What beautiful work.  You must have spent a lot of time on this guy.  Wonderful details.

Klcooper Wee Bairn Bears
Burgessville, Ontario

Shelly he's beautiful, I love the expression in his face and the eyes are so expressive

Kelsey

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Fun, fun, fun,  Love your critters
Joanne

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

I love your amazing work!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Shelly, what wonderful work - I love the way he's sat in the photo   bear_wub

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

wowzer, I am in awe of your talents, this guy is outstanding Hugs Lynne xxx  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Vero Heck Vero Heck
Pinneberg
Website

Ziggy looks awesome... He has such a great personality!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer