Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

The-Silly-Bear.jpgI'm not sure if this picture is going to post.  I might have to go resize.  Anyway, I've finally finished a batch of bears.  Only one traditional bear in this bunch....a prototype/one of a kind.  This particular pattern will undergo a few changes....smaller feet for one.  Was I thinking I was making a bunny?  Sheesh!  I have been away much too long!!

Except for the little bear all the way to the left, all are new patterns I put pencil to paper to this past spring while awaiting the birth of my granddaughter.  Life is finally beginning to settle into a routine so look forward to lots more bears!!  It's good to be designing....and actually sewing up bears again!

Warmest bear hugs, :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  Oh hey now!!  It posted the first time!!  Whoohoo.....I didn't forget how to do it afterall!   :dance:

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

:clap:  bear_wub What an adorable little group.   bear_thumb Each and every one is so cute.
Can't wait to see more!!  bear_flower  My fav is the one second from the right.  bear_wub

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I ADORE them all Aleta, especially the little golden chap in the middle  bear_flower  :hug:
Hugs
Catherine x

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

They are just precious Aleta. ♥ ♥ ♥

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

I love them all Aleta...I can't choose a favourite bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

They are all wonderful, and I just love them all photographed together.
Joanne

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  I love the one at the end on the right best, They are all really cute.

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

Love em! I especially love the white one with the darker color on his ears... there's just something about that look that I adore... but oh my, if forced to truly choose, it might be impossible as to which one would take home the cute cake.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

You have such a lovely style Aleta, new designs yes, but they still have your stamp.  Beautiful work! :clap:

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Busy busy busy...they are all so cute...

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Those are all so cute, hope you can find more time to make more soon

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

They are adorable and so lovely as a group.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  ALL of them can come live with me.

RainbowBits Posts: 43

They are all so perfect! I love them all..#4 is my favorite  bear_wub

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Aleta, they are ALL just SO sweet--I can't even pick a favorite! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Bless your hearts.....thank you all so very much for your kind comments! bear_wub  bear_wub

Warmest and biggest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Board footer