Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

DSC_0309-Clarrie-by-Lombard-BearsTT.jpgDSC_0325_Clarrie_by_Lombard_BearsTT.jpgDSC_0308_Clarrie_by_Lombard_Bears_copyTT.jpgDSC_0301_Clarrie_by_Lombard_BearsTT.jpgHi All, This is my latest bear 'Clarrie". I am really enjoying felting the bears and have both bears and chimps on the go.This one decided he was ready to be finished first! He is 9 way jointed and his muzzle has been needlefelted hen hand shaded to create a OOAK Lombard Bears. Hope you like him.....all his details are on my website...love to know what you think
Cheers and Hugs Linda :dance:

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Linda

Clarrie has such a wonderful wacky face.  Brilliant!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs
Jacqui

ears bears Ears Bears
Website

Oh Clarrie is gorgeous!! So much character and charm  bear_wub  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Love, love him.  What a wonderful charming face.  You are a master of felting, it really looks flawless.
Joanne

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

hes fab, his eyes and nose are just amazing x

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Hi Linda......I adore Clarrie  bear_wub ....the needle felted face is superb work  :clap: ...such a cute expression and those eyes are fab....love the fur too!  bear_wub  :hug:  bear_flower

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Hi Linda
Clarrie is great! You really have the ol' needle felting perfected!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Hugs x

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Fantastic!  Love the expression & detail!  He's wonderfully unique!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Just awesome Linda, he's great, such a gorgeous face bear_thumb

ALBANY
Website

Thanks for all your wonderful encouraging comments :hug:  :hug:  :hug: ...they really enthuse me to keep at it every minute I get!  I have a gorgeous daughter who vies for all my time, and kids being kids always work out how to get what they want...her latest thing is to grab the bear or chimp that I am photographing and say ' IT'S MY TURN FOR A PHOTO NOW!'    So I now have all these wonderful photo's of my daughter with my latest Creations!
MAGIC!DSC_0277ClarrieelkieTT.jpg

karas bears Kara's Bears
Indiana

he is fabulous!!

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

is a very funny bear, it seems, he now begins to sing and dance   bear_thumb  bear_laugh  :clap:

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Hi Linda, he is fabulous as with all your creations he is so unique and sooooo adorable  bear_thumb Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

He is soooo cute, unique and FULL of personality!! Just wonderful, I love him!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ALBANY
Website

Thanks Joy, Nataly, Lynne and Kim :hug: I am loving making bears and loving seeing what wonderful creations you all make! What a wonderful world the Bear world is!!! bear_flower

ALBANY
Website

I just got Clarrie back from over east and am THRILLED :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  to say he won a blue ribbon at the Woodend Teddy Bear Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really happy to have him back safe and sound....missed him lots! SILLY HUH!!!!!!!_Clarrie_Ribbon.jpg

AussieFelts AussieFelts
South Australia

Congrats on the blue ribbon!!!  Very well deserved.  bear_original  Love the photo of your daughter with Clarrie.  Too cute!

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

congrats on the blue Ribbon  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I am guessing Elkie isn't going to part with this one either ah????

Densteds Densteds
Website

WOW Linda! Clarrie is amazing!   :clap:  :clap: and huge congratulations on the blue ribbon :clap: ,  :clap: very well deserved!

Zhuvycia Meskis Bears
Lithuania, Elektrenai

what interesting characters you are creating  bear_thumb

Board footer