Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Levi-2.jpgtinybeargroupthread-2.jpgThese little ones are a brand new and fun design.  Names from left to right: Moe, Vin, Levi, and Lia.  All are 3 1/4 inches tall and created from Sassy's faux fur, hand-sculpted epoxy clay faces and feet, and tiny blown-glass doll eyes.  Lots of detail in a tiny package! bear_original  All are available from my website.  I hope you can visit!

Teddy hugs :hug:  :hug:
Tracy

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, they are adorable, and what a lot of work in those faces/feet!

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Tracy!!! I LOVE these little bears!! They have so much personality and charm in such little bodies! They look like wrinkly little babies...I'm in love!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Oh my goodness, they are the sweetest tiniest bit of wonderment, how small and yet such detail.  I love them to bits, great work.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Beautiful!  What a great new design!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Oh my goodness!!! so small and so amazing.  Their faces are brilliant. :clap:  :clap:
Hugs
Jacqui

baerenkinder baerenkinder
Freiburg - Black Forest

Their faces are so great, love this design,
very adorable bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

eh and how did you create these outstanding little creations, they are soooooo tiny and yet fantastically detailed, I adore all of them, like a litter of bears wonderful Hugs Lynne xxx

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Wow, Tracy!
I am stunned, so small and yet so many details. You must have the perciption like surgery! My goodness! They are adorable!

hugs
Birgitta

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Little darlings each and every one of them!  Soooo Cute!
Hugs,
Janice

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh love them all, such characters  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Love them Tracy bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub But I love all your bears :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Love them Tracy, what wonderful faces they have.  They all look so happy and full of personality.
Joanne

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Wow they are all stunning love them bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Thanks so much everyone!  These little ones were a bit of a new venture for me, and so much fun to do.  I nearly went blind making them as they are so small, but loved it, lol! bear_grin

Board footer