Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

clare14 Country Bears
England

anya-006.JPGanya-015.JPGI'd like to introduce you to Anya, I'm so pleased with how she came out - her fabric is a very unuusual colour and I had that 'I'm not sure' feeling all the time I was creating her - but actually I think she's quite pretty made up!!  I knitted her a funky little designer sweater (Pauline will be so proud if me lol!!!) and it suits her perfectly - I even knitted a little flower for the front to match her!!  Hope you like her!!   She'll be on ebay later this evening until Sunday Evening - 1st November  bear_original

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Shes lovely Clare! I do know what you mean about unusual colourways LOL just don't ask hubbies opinion, mine is too conservative so always gives a 'hmmmm....not my cup of tea'. bear_thumb from me!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Love the fur colour and jumper.  When I finally get to photographing my latest creations in the next few days, you'll see that I really can't be commenting on odd fur colours  bear_whistle

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

awww what a precious little soul, lovely Clare.  Her jumper is too cute, you are very clever to have knitted the flower too.  I've started up knitting again lately, it's great fun bear_original  Good luck with her auction  bear_thumb  bear_flower
HUGS
Catherine xxx

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Awwwwww, she's a little dolly!
Hugs,
Janice

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Another sweet little girl. Love her pretty sweater, very nice!! bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:

avateddy Posts: 1,361

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Clare, she's gorgeous and you have done brilliant with the little jumper, bear_grin  it really suits her  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Aaaaaaaah i love her she is gorgeous xxx bear_wub  bear_wub

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Awww she's a sweetie Clare  bear_wub love her pretty little sweater too....I've got back to knitting and decided to try socks but can't work out how to use four needles!!!! bear_cry ....I've now changed to arm-warmers knitted on two!  bear_rolleyes  :hug:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Very SWEET! bear_wub
Cheryl

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

AHHHHH  The sweetest little face, love her jumper, wish I could knit, is there no end to your talents, wonderful in every way Hugs Lynne xxx :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer