Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Dandy.jpgDandy is the souvenir bear created just for the Chicagoland Teddy Bear Show in Schaumburg, IL this past October. If you were not able to attend the show, you still have a chance to adopt a sweet Dandy Bear. We have just 5 left.

Dandy is 6" tall head to toe, and 4 1/2" sitting. There are 2 colors of Dandy available: Schulte Rust mohair & Schulte Tan German mohair tipped in brown. Dandy is fully jointed but he does not have pawpads.

Although all made from the same pattern, as each bear is handmade, their expressions do vary a little. We have the remaining bears labeled A-E so that you can choose which bear you like best.

Dandy was created together by both myself and Daphne Blau.

You can see the available bears and adopt your favorite in my Artfire Shop: http://www.artfire.com/users/teddiesbylauralynn

Thanks for taking a peek!

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: WONDERFUL BEAR Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Laura,

The bears are wonderful! bear_grin
Thank you for allowing me to advertise in your catalogue. bear_thumb
I'd better not forget to also thank you for my copy of the catalogue. bear_wub  bear_wub

love kayx bear_wub  bear_wub

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

CUTE!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thanks for sending me a copy of the Chicagoland Show catalogue! :hug:

Cheryl

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks, you two, for advertising!!!

I love these little bears!! I just did some of the grunt work along with my mom and dad's help... it was definitely a family effort tracing, cutting, pinning, sewing, stuffing..... Laura did the finish work which is why they look so cute like her bears!! They have each been made with so much love and every one has it's own personality! They were snatched up fast at the show. These few didn't quite make it to the showroom the day of the show but are really hoping someone will love and adopt them!

bear_wub

Board footer