Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

MiniMousewithstiches_07_14-11-09.jpgThis beat up little mouse Oliver is now available on my website....

LindaCoker - Lollihops Posts: 144
Website

So precious! He needs a hug. bear_original

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

OMGosh he is so cute!! bear_wub

baerenkinder baerenkinder
Freiburg - Black Forest

Oliver is a sweetie bear_wub  bear_wub please give him a hug bear_wub

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

oh hes so sweet,every home should have one  bear_wub  bear_wub
hugs sandra

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I just love him in all of his beat up glory.  Looks like he's been well loved for years.
Joanne

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: I am never off your website at the minute, I adore your mice and well everything you create.  Outstanding Hugs Lynne xx  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Brisbane

Thankyou for all of your lovely comments  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

He looks like he needs a hug!
Adorable! bear_wub  bear_wub

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Ahhhhhhhhh  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bianca Posts: 27

This perfect little fellow is now mine, or rather he is an Xmas pressie for my other half.  He is beautifully designed and made and I'm so tempted to keep him all for myself!   bear_happy  He is everything and more than I expected.  He is jointed and even stands on his own but I think I will have to go shopping for a little cart or chair for him though so his little legs don't get tired hehehe.

Thank you so much to Goldilocs Bears for being so wonderful to deal with and getting little Oliver sent over to the UK super fast.

This is my first time buying a hand made bear/mouse and it was such a lovely experience that I doubt very much that it will be my last.   bear_thumb  After all, hubby can't be the only one with such a lovely fur creature now, can he?

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He is one cute little mouse...love him bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Brisbane
Bianca wrote:

This perfect little fellow is now mine, or rather he is an Xmas pressie for my other half.  He is beautifully designed and made and I'm so tempted to keep him all for myself!   bear_happy  He is everything and more than I expected.  He is jointed and even stands on his own but I think I will have to go shopping for a little cart or chair for him though so his little legs don't get tired hehehe.

Thank you so much to Goldilocs Bears for being so wonderful to deal with and getting little Oliver sent over to the UK super fast.

This is my first time buying a hand made bear/mouse and it was such a lovely experience that I doubt very much that it will be my last.   bear_thumb  After all, hubby can't be the only one with such a lovely fur creature now, can he?

Thankyou so much Bianca  bear_flower  It's so lovely to know this little guy has gone to such a wonderful new home where he will get lots of hugs  :hug:

Bianca Posts: 27
Goldelocs Bears wrote:
Bianca wrote:

Thankyou so much Bianca  bear_flower  It's so lovely to know this little guy has gone to such a wonderful new home where he will get lots of hugs  :hug:

Oh he will.  I think I shall unofficially deam him my own.  bear_happy

Board footer