Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

davidb Honey Pot Design
London

Hi Everyone,

It's great to find a forum totally dedicated to the discussion of bears. I am fairly new to this arena, but my girlfriend makes and exhibits her bears at various fairs around the UK.

I would like to introduce you to a new website that I have put together - www.BearDirectory.co.uk. The site is an online resource to all things bear related. It is still in its early stages but it is growing over time. Please visit the site and let me know what you think. If you would like your own site or business listed it is free at the moment, just email me your details and I will post them on the site.

I am a web designer by trade and am hoping to begin producing a few custom sites for various bear artists around the world. If anyone has any suggestions or tips on this then please let me know. Of course if you are in need of a site then again let me know and I will put together a quick quote for you.

Anyway, have a great time and let me know any feedback that you have, good or bad - it's all useful.

www.beardirectory.co.uk

Thanks

David   bear_grin

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi David!
Thanks for popping in to tell us about your website.

There are so many artists or friends-of-artists trying to do what they can to boost interest in teddy bear collecting! When folks see just how much info there is on the web about it they are just bound to join in!!

I've said it before here but anything anyone does to positively influence the bear collector market is benefiting the artist. Each teddy bear related website out there is a little bit different, having different things to offer.

I wish you success in your endeavor!
Daphne

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi David,

Many thanks for the listing and good luck with the website development! 

Paula.

davidb Honey Pot Design
London

Thanks for looking at the site and all the wishese of good luck

David

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi David!

Great new site!!         Good luck with it - I hope it's successful!!  I've added my links.  I have a problem in that i can only see the As in the teddy artists.. have you only put up the As so far or is there a problem my end?

Thanks!
Danni

davidb Honey Pot Design
London

Hi Danni,

There are only a limited number of records currently on the site.  I think it is up to the end of B's now.  If you use the "Next" buttons at the bottom of the page you should be able to view these.  I will be adding the remaining listings over time but this does take quite a while to complete.  Thanks for looking at the site and I will add your listing over the next couple of weeks.

David

Board footer