Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

I just HAD to post this thank you publically to INtercal!

WHen I  was looking for the beige mohair tipped with lavender, and then I found it on Intercal... I ordered and it came to me SUPER quickly!!!!!

I'm a bit late posting this... but HAD to say Thank YOU!!  :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, I find that INTERCAL ships so fast I hardly have time to wonder when my stuff is going to arrive.  I got something from them in two days this week; ordered Monday, received Wednesday.  Wonderful stuff, that, for impatient types like me!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yep, that Intercal is a great company . . . their service is the best!!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I agree.  Intercal ships lightning FAST and they package very well too.  When I see that brown UPS truck come up my driveway...well it's better than...oops, can't say that!!!

I posted a picture of a bear that I am keeping in a thread about ..well, bears you are keeping....made from the most lucious Intercal mohair.  I have never felt mohair this soft before.  Maybe that is why I am keeping the bear.  He feels liek a baby when I hold him.  His name is Kenai.

Thanks Intercal!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I agree also.
It is so exciting when the courier van arrives and they come to your door with a box of Bear supplies.
Also how quickly it arrives over on this side of the world.
Thanks very much Intercal for your great service.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_original

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

YEP, I love it when I get a card in the letterbox and I drive to the post office and they hand over the box.....my last shipment was kid mohair and I've got to say its the softest I've ever felt (my avatar bear) and the best to work with!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

...I was referring to chocolate........really I was.....  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Thanksbear.jpgI agree !! Intercal is great company and  their service is fantastic !!!  bear_wub

Board footer