Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jolene's Bear Cubs Posts: 51

Hi,
My name is Jolene and I am new to this forum!  I am getting my first Charlie Bear this week and would loved to see "real" pictures of YOUR Charlie Bears!
I am a BIG doll collector and am getting back to Teddy Bears as I use to collect them as a child.
I know I will be falling in love with all the artist bears here too but for now I would love see all the Charlie Bears as I can here.

THANKS,
Jolene

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Hi Jolene

Just wanted to say welcome to TT i am sure you will like it here there are some great artists and nice collectors.

sorry i dont have Charlie bears i design my own but i'm sure there are some out there

welcome once again

bear hugs
Susan  bear_flower

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Well hello Jolene, and welcome.  I don't have pictures to show you, just wanted to welcome you.  Truthfully, I don't even know what a Charlie bear is.  Maybe I'm living in the dark ages.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Jolene,

A very warm welcome to TT !  bear_flower

Charlie bears are a great way to start your own hug of teddy bears.  I have several of them myself and they are really adorable.  Mind you, you have to keep an eye on them, because they will get up to all sorts of mischief when you're not looking  bear_grin  (well most teddy bears do).

Have you decided which of the Charlie bears you want to adopt?  I hear that some of them have already sold out completely.

A word of warning though : teddy bear adopting, teddy bear hugging, teddy bear collecting, ...  is VERY VERY ADDICTIVE !!

bear_wacko

Anyway here are a few photos of my Charlie Bears : Slothy Joe (the one in the tree), Purdy (the little one admiring the flowers) and Titus (resting like a king).  I hope you like them :

TT_Slothy_Joe.jpg       TT_Purdy.jpg

TT_Titus.jpg

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

DSCN3079-.JPGDSCN4117---Copy--.JPGDSCN4174-.JPGHi Jolene and welcome to TT.  Here are some piccies of the Charlie Bears that live our this house. Here is a picture of Pip squeak, Leo and BooBoo. I also have Niamh, Pipkin, Mia, Mattie, Romeo and recently brought Freckles.  My eldest daughter has Bamboo, Freya and Courtney and my youngest, Sophie received Sophie bear for her 6th birthday.  Yes we LOVE Charlie Bears!  bear_grin

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Welcome Jolene,
I don't own any Charlie bears but have seen them.  They are certainly cute and more affordable than one of a kind pieces that most of us sell.  It's a great way to get into collecting. 

Hugs,
Alison

Jolene's Bear Cubs Posts: 51

Thanks everyone!  I have been browsing this forum and I think I will be in BIG trouble soon as I LOVE all your artist bears!!!!!
Thanks for the CB pictures.  I actually have a few more coming here as well....lol
Ross, Diesel, Kenny and Woody will be home this week.
Hubby said he would buy me one bear per 10 pounds I loose (great motivator...lol)
I already lost 50 so I get to bring 5 bears home the first week (wink)

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Well hey, that does sound like a great motivator, and I'd get him looking at the big artist bears if I were you, that would be even greater incentive  bear_grin

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Hi Jolene, I have over 20 in my personal collection as I had a shop that we closed recently but are trying to continue online and we are a stockist, I haven't got any pics at the monent but will try and get some soon and post them. I have Woody in my collection I think he would be one of my favourites!

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Jolene, I have seen many Charlie Bears in Teddy Shops and they do have such appealing wee faces, like Peter said I bet they get up to all sorts of mischief when you turn your back though bear_happy  It sounds like you have a good deal with hubby!  Looking forward to seeing which Charlie Bear you get.
Beary Hugs,
Catherine x

Board footer