Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Bianca Posts: 27

I have just purchased a gorgeous Goldilocs 4 inch mouse and would like to buy him a wooden chair or maybe a barrow or some such thing for him to sit in or pull along.  Please post links or any suggestions for lovely items.   bear_flower  I think I would like something weathered looking, nothing plastic or cheap.

If anyone here makes pieces I would love to see what you have.

Thank you.   bear_thumb

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Wish I could help you but I don't know anyone who has a website.  I have a local guy make some furniture for me.  He is an out of work carpenter and his pieces are cheap but not cheaply make.  I just got the nicest chair from him for only $12.  It is strong enough that a child could sit on it and not break it.   He has been making adult furniture (picnic tables, wishing wells, porch benches) but I told him he needs to work on more doll/bear furniture.  Maybe some one else has some info for you.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I think the only furniture we've got has been at bear shows over the years, although if you can find somewhere that sells dolls house furniture, as he's only 4" tall, then that might work - they do different scales.

Bianca Posts: 27

Thank you both.  I go to the occassional doll and teddy show so I will have to keep an eye out there.   bear_original

Board footer