Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yesterday my daughter Sarah did yet another charity run. This time was so much more fun as all the people running were dressed as Santa. There were big Santas and little Santas, even a doggy Santa. The weather was very cold, 3C, but it didn't stop the fun, although I thought my finger tips would drop off at one point.  bear_grin   Sarah got her Santa suit, one was given to all those taking part and as you will see by the first picture it was a little large.  bear_grin

BigSantaJacket.jpg

Sarah.jpg

Warm-up.jpg

Warm-up2.jpg

GO.jpg

Finish-Line.jpg

SarahSanta-Medal.jpg

Sarah-andthe-Commander.jpg
The charity was for St Johns Ambulance, this picture shows Sarah and the commander of the St. Johns Ambulance.

Hugs, Jane.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congrats to her, love the snowflake medal!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Great pictures Jane!  Well done to Sarah.... :clap:  :clap:  :clap: ...she's a star! bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sarah must be a tiny girl . . . she looks so small next to the ambulance commander, plus how huge the santa suit is on her!  Everyone looks so festive in the santa costumes - hope they didn't encumber the runners too much.  Sarah is a really good sport and so generous to give her time to such worthy charities.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Sue Ann, Sarah is small, just five feet and that very important half inch. I must admit the commander is quite a tall guy, which doesn't help Sarah's case.  bear_grin
Everyone had such a great time and were welcomed back to hot food and a refreshing drink, plus that all important medal.

Hugs, Jane.   bear_flower  bear_flower

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

What a great run. Loved all the Santa suits. What a hoot. Thank you for sharing your photos & day with us. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Well done, Sarah !!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

All the Santas running around must have been a strange sight  bear_laugh .

I wonder how many miles Sarah has run already for charity ??  Or maybe she is secretly training for the London Olympics !  bear_whistle

A big hug to Sarah & Jane,  :hug:

from Peter, George & the teddy rascals

aats.gif

puca bears puca bears

WELL DONE, Santa Sarah :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: ..........and it all looked such FUN!
Thanks for sharing , Jane - you must be a very proud Mum..........what am i saying - I KNOW you are!
big huggies
Maria

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

What a great girl and what a very pretty santa she is too  bear_grin  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

What a great kid you have Jane! You must be very proud of her!
She seems to have a big heart. :)
Thanks for sharing.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Jane, thanks for sharing this with us, sending a  big congrats to Sarah..... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Very well done Sarah maybe small in height but her heart certainly makes her 6 foot 3.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Well done Sarah, what fun it looked like, but so generous of her too, shes got such a giving spirit  bear_innocent   Love that medal bear_original

Board footer