Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

my first Teddy Bear & Friends magazine...what in the heck have I been waiting for?  It's only a few hours old and I've practically dogged eared the poor thing.  I now have to go and sign up for Teddy Bear Review.  I feel like I've been missing out on soooooooo much by not doing this sooner.

Merry Christmas to me me me...I'm so easy to please!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome to the world of bear magazines, Shantell!!  Aren't they fun??

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Just wait till you see one of your bears appear in a magazine, now THAT is fun! LOL

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I got three of my magazines yesterday...guess what I spent a lot of time doing!  bear_wub  Yep, no sewing, no cleaning, nothing till I'd gone from cover to cover. I can't get the American magazines any more. I used to have them but the woman at the shop messed around till I was only getting them occasionally, then not at all.  bear_angry  I do love the Aussie magazines, I get them too! Oh, yes and the German magazines!

Jane  bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I get the Australian Dolls Bears and Collectables.. Bear Creations ... Doll Digest and Bear Facts ..... then I get a couple of English mags and American one ..... I have to stop as I don't get around to reading them through .....

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm currently subscribed to TEDDY BEAR REVIEW, TEDDY BEAR & FRIENDS, TEDDY BEAR CLUB INTERNATIONAL (UK), and TEDDY BEAR SCENE (UK.)

Who can recommend some good German and/or Australian magazines, by title?

I like the ones that feature lots and lots of artist bears, and fewer manufactured ones, the most.

Thanks!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I love both of them and get a discount by ordering from Amazon, both at the same time.  I know what you mean....good for you!

hugs

Dilu

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Yes, I know what it is like when I receive a Bear magazine - it is hard to put them down when one
starts reading and everything else has to wait.

Shelli a good Austaralian magazine that I subscribe to is  AUSTRALIAN BEAR CREATIONS.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_original

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Magazine-Bears.JPGIt is great to see your work in a magazine. These are two bears I did for a magazine, they both are the same pattern. I used diffrent mohair and facial features to show the diffrence you can get. I have had to place one pic on top of the other as I couldn't get the whole pages to scan. This is Lord Charles and Lady Gwendoline

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Really cute, Patsy . . . great work!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, wonderful, Patsy, and a byline with your name and everything.  Terrific!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Beautiful, Patsy. Congratulations!

bear_sad   I subscribed to TBF months ago, and still haven't received my first copy  bear_cry

Eileen

Board footer