Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

puca bears puca bears

I got an email this morning to tell me that the long-lost Taiwan comp bear finally arrived! I really was beginning to give up hope......
So much for the post office's  eight to ten days delivery time.....he was posted in October!
Hopefully he won't take as long to return to me......he's a nice bear and I'll be really happy to have him home.
huggies
Maria

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Well that was a nice Christmas pressie knowing you'll be reunited, I'm so glad they found him for you!

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Hello Maria

So happy they found the bear!!!
When it finally arrives home...BIG hugs are in order.

Happy Holidays.
Penney :dance:

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Hi Maria,
Hooray for the postal (non) service!! bear_grin 2 months has to be a record?
Thanks goodness he turned up... I can't imagine how it must feel to put all that work in & not having anything at the end of it...
Now you can relax & have a Merry Christmas!
Luv & Hugs,
Julia x

patchworkbear Posts: 28

I'm glad he turned up. I can't stand the thought of a poor bear lost in the postal system.

puca bears puca bears

Thanks everyone......it really is an early Xmas present - even if I have to wait a while for the actual return!
Strange -  I very much MISS some of the bears which leave me to go to their new owners - but I know they'll be well  looked after and loved - but this bear going missing was SO upsetting.
Ho hum - postal service ain't what it used to be........
big huggies
Maria

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Hate to disapoint, but my Christmas ornament from last year,  that went to taiwan took 3 months for its return.  But it came back and then I had the correct address to send it back again. :crackup:

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Maria, these are great new, I'm so happy for you.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Well about flippin' time.  bear_grin  I bet you are so happy to know that your bear is safe and well. I hope his return journey goes without problems, I'd have been so, so upset if it had been my bear.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

puca bears puca bears

About flippin' time, indeed, Jane! But oh, Pat .........now you've got me worried again! THREE months..........sigh,,,,,,,,,,,
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a quick return, Maria! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Maria,

I had been wondering how the story of the missing bear turned out and am soooo very pleased that the bear finally did turn up.   bear_original
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a very speedy return journey for your bear  :pray: .
You have every right to be furious at the postal service, but now you're probably so glad that he turned up, that you don't even feel like complaining  bear_wacko .

A parcel that contained three bears travelling from the UK to Belgium (to me) got lost by the English postal service (parcelforce) for two weeks; they literally couldn't find the parcel, though it had a tracking number.  The artist and I were sick with worry the whole time and kept calling their client service daily until finally the three bears did turn up in their depot (they were "mislaid").  At the end of the day, we were so pleased to have bears safely delivered, we sent them a "Thank You" card, how stupid is that ?? :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: .

Next time you'd better travel to Taiwan yourself !   bear_laugh

Hugs, :hug:

Peter

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Glad your bear was found.....I still havent' heard from Andy, my Moon Bear, that has been missing for almost 2 years.....but, I guess that was my own fault, let him go off his scheduled route........But, on a happier note, Franzi is on the moon bear auction site and is being adopted by someone!!!! She traveled to Australia, New Zealand and England and returned home.................

pandamac

puca bears puca bears

Seems a lot of us have sad tales of missing bears and frayed nerves...........I wonder what stories the bears could tell  of their travles - but it's probably best we don't know what they went through!
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Merry Christmas, Maria

So glad your bear turned up.  Royal Mail lost a bear of mine in the summer.  I found the whole experience quite distressing and was very upset for my collector.

Hugs

Sue

Board footer