Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

NTCLASS.jpgHe folks, this  is too good to keep tp myself.
There is a free workshop at www.northcountryteddybears.com for a teddy bear project called, "Hanging Around".  It's a darling stuffed bear head easy enough for beginners to advanced bear makers.

This can be used for a zipper pull or ornament. bear_wub

Hey! It doesn't get any better than free!

Here's a photo of this cutie!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I agree Judi....I have been working on the bears/business course and saw that one.  Am going to get the info- it is too cute.  I was thinking as a key chain- a reason to have people ask....so I could tell them.

For those of you who have never taken a class at North Country this is a great way to see how the classes are set up and run.  I have taken 2 classes and plan on more because they are so superior. 

Oh.. :redface: ..I guess the bears/business class would be my third....yep I'm hooked

dilu

How about gift tags for special presents under the tree?  A ribbon  sewen round the neck with the recipients name on it?

An you know they would make up in a hurry and \

What a great way to use up scraps

or sew a brooch backing on it and where it to the church social.......you'll get comments for sure....and maybe a sale?  Hmmmmmmm??

dilu

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I JUST SIGNED UP!!! I will use this as a test course to see how I like her workshops... if I like them, I am going to do extreme sculpting, gollys and airbrusing!

Hey Kimmy good for you.  I thought when I took the first one that I wouldn't really like it but I did I loved it!  Its go at your own pace, no schedule and great pics and honey Nancy is so incredably nice.....even if you area technoklutz and can't log in!  She just walks you through everything!

I'm betting you love it

dilu

Celena Oxford

Hi Judi

Thanks for sharing.  I am really a klutz not knowing about E-Bearz University!!  So many good teddy bear making courses to learn in there and a golly making one soon!!  And all these while I have been reading many books (at time struggling to understand the technique coz English really not my main communication language), and searching for good teddy bear making books in Malaysia...which I could tell you is NOT easy!  Not many people into teddy bear making hobby here. 

I have sign up for the free workshop and see how it goes...if I can get the hang of it...oh boy!! I am going to sign up more  bear_original   I think time to get my broadband access in  bear_tongue

Warm regards
Celena

tarnuf Hamilton New Zealand

bear_flower Hi everyone, I have signed up for the class. I was lucky enough to have a small piece of alpaca left over.I have managed to get two bears out. One is going to be for my mum for her bag and one I am going to keep the other one, lucky me. Nancy is just so talented and I love her books. I am going to do more courses in the new year. bear_wub

Tania

Kimmy don't forget to go to the forum and talk to us...

.I wish more people would take it....at least go look at it.....you down load the class and work at your own pace, so even if you can't do it in the next week, you could save the info......

Celena so glad you did it.....
dilu

Yay

Tania....hope you like it as much as I do

dilu

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

I am taking the course-it is my 8th at E_Bearz
Hugs
Gail :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Has anyone downloaded the free screen saver it really nice,why not try it ,

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_flower  Thank you so much for the head's up, Judi!!!  bear_flower   This will be my first ever online course with Nancy.  With any luck this upcoming year, I'll be able to take some more courses with her.

Deb Upstate New York

Thank you Judi!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Thanks Judi, he is adorable!

Board footer