Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I was asked awhile back to take some pictures of me with some of my Pandas for a magazine article.
Thought some of you might like to see some of them.
You might even recognize one of yours:)

Copy_of_Picture_134.jpg

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

many are definitely recognizeable! thats quite a nice bunch you have there. bear_laugh

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

How wonderful, Cyndee!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Thank you so much for sharing the photo! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Heaps of Hugs,
Cheryl

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awesome!!!  Thanks for posting bear_happy

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

What an adorable hug of bears, Cyndee  bear_wub ; I'm sure you are very proud of them !  bear_original

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

Us Bears Pennsylvania

A plethora of Pandas!  bear_grin

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a great picture.  I just love them all. 
Joanne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

A stunning panda collection, Cyndee, and you are one very pretty lady!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I think i might need new glasses cos I see lots and lots of pandas. There must be something wrong...  bear_rolleyes  bear_tongue

Or there are really so many pandas...  bear_wacko  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Great photo!
Thanks for sharing!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

That's quite the collection, how lovely!

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Looks like pandamonium to me!  Great collection - there are at least 25 in there that I would happily have live with me!

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Wonderful!!! It is so nice to see such a nice big hug of pandas that are obviously very much loved! Thanks for sharing!
Beth

Murrieta, California

Thank you everyone. :)
Actually Sophia I was not well in that picture and only sat out a third of my pandas. :)
You haven't seen nothing yet!! bear_grin
Artist made Pandas and Polars make up most of my collection but I do have others.
Over the holiday break my daughter counted and categorized my bears for me and to my surprise I have over 900!!
I guess I stopped counting at 600 in hopes of staying in denial of just how much money I have spent!
Worth every penny I must say!!! bear_wub
Again thank you for all your comments, you are so sweet Sue Ann but I must say you are the pretty one!:)
And Clair Pandemonium, Good One!!!!! :crackup:

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Great picture Cyndee.
You always look great, (whether you're feeling good or not).
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Wow Cyndee!

What great taste you have!  Gorgeous pandas.  Like you, pandas and polars are my favourites, too!

Hugs

Sue

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Oh Cyndee what fabulous pandas, I have a soft spot for pandas too especially those in different colour combinations. I particularly love the browny one on your far right, can you tell me who made this one pleeeeeease  bear_grin   Wow 900!!!!!  bear_shocked

Hugs Ali

p.s. I agree with Denise, you look fab in this piccie for someone who didn't feel very well   bear_thumb

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What an awesome sampling of your hug Cyndee !  I recognize some of the artists work, but they are all so unique .  Great shot of you too !  How fabulous that you have 900 bears.

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

bear_wub What a wonderful pic - thank you for sharing it with us - wow 900 lovely family-members - what a huge family you own!!!! Is there any place for more????? I don't think so?????? How wonderful!!!!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

Awww I'm jealous.  I think I own about 5 bears.  lol
I would love to have 900 bears to snuggle up with, but before purchasing them I would need to buy a new house first. haha 
Great picture!  Thanks so much for showing us! :)
~Robert

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Wow Cyndee, what a hug!!!!!!  bear_thumb Are  you going to take a picture of the rest of your hug for us to see? Where do you put them all. They are great looking bears! bear_wub

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

panda4.jpgpanda5a.jpgpanda7.jpg
Hi Cyndee
i dont know if you saw these pics when i posted them way back, i was sent by a friend of a baby panada and whenever i look at them the panda always looks like its smiling.
i thought you might like to see it incase you missed it. you have a beautiful hug of happy pandas.

bearhugs susan x

Glasgow

Aww, that wee baby is so cute, I'm sure he'd be right at home at Cyndee's by the looks of things!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Cyndee, bear_flower

Wow, what an amazing collection of Pandas and thank you for showing us.
Lovely to see the photo of the beautiful Cyndee.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Murrieta, California

Thank you everyone one  bear_original
You are all too kind!!
I love you all! bear_wub
Ali are you referring to the bear with the big ruffle around it's neck? At the very end of the table?
I will get the info to you. If that is the one, I bought it at a show several years ago from an unknown artist. I have never seen any of her work again. I do keep all the info on all my bears so I will get it to you.
Thank you Susan for the baby Panda photos. I have not seen those. I love them! They are always happy and smiling. To me that is the appeal of the Panda.  You forget that they are wild and you just want to hug them!! Same with the Polars. However of all the bears they are the only ones that look at us humans as a source of food!!!! I doubt I will ever pet one! bear_grin
To answer the question about all my bears and where they are unfortunately many or most I should say are boxed and in storage. My daughter just finished doing this for me.
Since becoming very ill with this stupid brain tumor it has been difficult for me to care for them. :(
My husband is re doing 2 rooms in our house that will be for my bears and they soon will be out and about again. I have about 100 out still but with the bookcases and shelving I have planned for the rooms it should hold most. I will be re homing some too. So Ali if you really like that one you just might get it. bear_original Finding a good home is most important to me. So I end up giving them away as appose to selling them.
Hopefully my health will be better and I can better care for all my bears again. Certainly once the rooms are completed my family can better help with them too.
Again thanks a million for all your comments and I will post more pictures. I do have some holiday photos from years passed that I can put up showing some gorgeous bears and some costing thousands!!
Those were the days huh guys!!! bear_original  The economy will be better again too.
Hey maybe the economy and me can make a come back at the same time!!! bear_grin

Glasgow

Sorry to hear you're so sick, hope you start feeling better soon, I'm sure 2 rooms of bears to love will help  :hug:

Pages:

Board footer