Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

thenewgang.jpgLook what I got for Christmas from my husband!!!!  Joseph and Lotti from Catherine of Bumpkin Bears!  A fellow TTer!  It was supposed to be a surprise on Christmas, but the surprise came early.  What a great husband (he's teddy_bears_org on here)!

I sent the email with Joseph's picture and link to her site a month or 2 ago and said it would be a good Christmas present.  I usually show him bears and he kind of just looks really fast and then goes on to something else.  I guess he listened this time!  I figured I wasn't getting him so then I saw Lotti on ebay (I saw the link for ebay on Teddy Talk's Bears for Sale section) and thought I'm not losing another one (Joseph said reserved on her site but I didn't realize he was for me).  So I told him I really wanted Lotti and then he accidentally said he do you want another Bumpkin Bear and that he had already gotten one.  So now I got 2!  I'm a little sad I spoiled the surprise for Christmas morning but I'm thrilled they're here. 

This was the first time I've gotten a bear after only seeing it on the Internet.  I was nervous that I wouldn't like them as much as the picture, but I absolutely love them. 

About one of the bears Teddy Doodle Dandy - he was the first bear my husband picked out and bought on his own for himself.  He chose an artist bear (the artist is Sandy Dineen, who is really nice); I thought TTers would like that he chose an artist bear.  He likes patriotic bears. 

I've had them for a couple of days now, but I wanted to wait to post when I had pictures.  I know how much everyone likes pictures.  bear_original

Joseph and Lotti are with some of my other bears in the pics and in front of our Christmas tree in one.  My husband wrote the captions for the pictures.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awwww what a sweetie pie your honey is...Happy day!  I am very happy for you.  Beautiful beautiful bears......great collection too!

dilu

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

I'm so glad you got your heart's desire for Christmas....clever hubby you got there bear_grin

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh!!!!!!!!!  Catherine told me she sold them to the same person, I hadn't realised it was to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Huge congrats - nice chrissy pressie!

It's so nice that they went together!
Danni

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub  Bless his heart, what a sweetie!!!  bear_wub  Ooohhhh, they're beautiful!!!  What wonderful, happy additions to your home  :hug:

Celena Oxford

Awwwww....i am SO happy for you, Chrissie....YOu have a really wonderful hubby...so sweet of him.  bear_original

Thanks for sharing the picture.  Beautiful bears!

Warm regards
Celena

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Lucky, lucky, Chrissie!!  You have such a thoughtful hubby . . . but we already knew that, didn't we?  You both have super collections!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

cHRISSIS THAT IS GREAT

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

That is wonderful Chrissie - you are really a very lucky Lady.
You have a great collection of Bears.

Hugs
Carolyn

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a warm bunch you've got there; I want some.  Too cute!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance:  bear_original  What a gorgeous Hug! I don't know which is more deserving of praise, your lovely bears or your wonderful husband!

Eileen

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Lucky you Chrissie!!!  bear_flower Lotti & Joseph is so adorable !  bear_wub
What a wonderful bear collection you have there !!  bear_laugh

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Chrissie, you have a wonderful collection!
Super bears!

Huggs, Julia :hug:  :clap:  bear_wub

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Chrissie, how cute to see Joseph and Lotti with all their new friends - they look like they've made themselves feel right at home.  I'm so happy that they have such a loving new home and that they're together.  I loved the captions that Scott wrote, especially about Joseph and the glamour shot  bear_grin   

I hope you and your human and bear family have a very special Christmas together  bear_flower
Hugs
Catherine

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I love your collection and Joseph and Lotti are adorable.  What a nice hubby you have  bear_smile
hugs Sarah

Board footer