Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

purplecherub.jpgPlease have a look at Midnight a very Purple bear from the 'Bear Belly' series from Bears of Bath. He is approx. 22 cm high and made from a very Purple synthetic fur. He has a hand painted Cherub on his 'Bear Belly' and is Number 6 in the series.

For more details please follow the link below:

http://www.bearsofbath.co.uk/forsalemidnight.html

Thanks for looking
bear_original

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

very cute. ^^ i like the concept of having a picture in the belly area. would u mind explaining how you do that?

Bath, UK
Website

The image is drawn then painted onto my pre-treated artists canvas which is then cut and sewn into the bears belly. I find it easier to paint the panel before I attach it to the bear as it is easier to paint 'in the flat' as it were!  bear_original .The bear pattern is then altered to accomodate the painted belly. Fidly but fun!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He's gorgeous, what a lovely colour his fur is too  bear_wub

Pauline

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

very nice Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bath, UK
Website

Midnight has now found a new home in the Isle of Man, thank you for looking  bear_original

Tina Remem-bear Artist Bears

Hi Carol

My mum couldn't resist him! He's gorgeous!  bear_wub  Thanks for listing him, he's gone to a good home.

Hugs,
Tina xxx

Bath, UK
Website

Hi Tina, I'm so glad he's found a new home and it's with your Mum  bear_original  I'm packing him today for her.

Hi Carol,

She bidded on the other bear too, hubby was going to give him for me for Valentine's Day, but she wasn't quick enough at the end to rebid  bear_sad  .

Hopefully he will be lucky on one of your new ones  bear_original . They are such cute bears and SO different!

Huggles
Tina xxx

Bath, UK
Website

Oh Tina, I'm so sorry  bear_sad  I feel awful now, unfortunately that's EBay for you!  I hope you get lucky with one of the next two. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck  bear_original

Lol, don't be silly  bear_rolleyes , that's half the fun of ebay. And it's good for your sales if there's a little bidding battle going on  bear_original .

Fingers crossed for the next one...

Hugs
Tina xxx

Board footer