Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

I have been trying to think of a way to get more traffic to my site, since I have been somewhat out of the "teddy biz" since the accident.
I'm working on a new design, so I thought it might be a good idea to add "teaser" pictures of my bears in progress as such. What do y'all think?

new_bear1.JPG

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hmm, yes, you could do all sorts of things with this.  Maybe like a detective story or something  bear_original  In fact you could put clues around your site and encourage people to find them for a small prize, that'd attract more people I think...

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Could turn out to be a great idea, Roxanne!!  I absolutely LOVE the new head design, so I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product.  Hope your arm is getting back to normal.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Hi Roxanne, I think theprogress shots are a good idea and you know I love your work!  I hope you'll share you new designs on the Guild too!  Good luck with everything x

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Yes me too.  I am wanting to even see the head better.  I like this design.
Joanne

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Roxanne, this is a great idea!! I always love to see bears in progress...and then the end result. Definitely a winner!! bear_wub  bear_wub

I hope your arm is mending good. bear_thumb

puca bears puca bears

Tremendous idea, Roxanne..........and that head would get anyone interested - looking GREAT!
Huggies
Maria

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Thanks!  bear_flower  bear_flower
I purposely made the image not so clear to see. Trying to keep the curiosity up you know....  bear_whistle

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I think it's a terrific idea and I am certainly curious to see more you will really capture everyones imagination with this. :clap:

Raewyn

Board footer