Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I am sounding like a stuck record here...
but I just want to say like Daphne and all the others have said, that this is the best place to be and how
wonderful you all are and thanks for everything.

May your new Year be filled with inspiration, learning creativity and good living.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_original

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Wow, Daphine. Leave it up to you to start such a wonderfull thread.

I also want to thank everyone here. Teddy making is such a passion for me, and I'm glad to share it with you guys.
I laugh and cry at posts everyday.

My sister met her husband on-line, so did my mom, my best friend..................... I agree that if it's done safely, it can be a wonderfull thing.

I'll never forget, just after meeting fellow TT'er Marion this summer, her family was teasing her as she waiting for me to pick her up.

" what if she's not a 26 yr old woman, but an old man instead" they asked her

" as long as he makes bears, I don't care"

Isn't that the truth. This is a great place where there are very little if any judments.

Okay, I'm going to stop rambling now.  a213.gif

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Whew . . . I feel like hugging everybody!!  I'm not a member of any boards other than TT, but they can't possibly be as warm, accepting, helpful, funny, intelligent, and caring as the beary people that make up this one.  Every one of you is important and thank you for joining us.  Have a peaceful, safe holiday and good wishes for a successful 2006.

Board footer