Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

tindlebears Tindle Bears
Xenia, ohio

How is the success rate on bearpile? Do people frequently buy there?
I have a free account just to test it out but I already have two shops to contend with and hesitate to pay for a third unless sales are likely...anyone? bear_original THANKS!

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

Hi, I haven't tried BearPile yet but I did see a comment on a thread with the title "Marketing"
It is the 3rd comment down.  I found it useful....

I hope this link to the thread works? (can I even do this?  bear_whistle )
http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=34231

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I join bearpile for a while and I think it's worth having your bears there online although you have other shops. People love to have a look at bearpile and I think it's a lovely place for our bears and for all the bearlovers - just try it out!!!!!

Hugs from Austria bear_wub

tindlebears Tindle Bears
Xenia, ohio

THANKS! The reason I am considering bearpile is because the two other shops i have aren't really generating sales...I market and I market and i market some more and still nothing. I do great at shows but those are so few and far between for me in my area.
Anyone else? THANKS!!! bear_original

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Ren,

As a collector I really like Bearpile.
What appeals most to me, is that you get to see many new bears from different artists. I check it at least a few times every week to see what's new (maybe I shouldn't, because there is always one I would love to adopt  bear_grin ). 

Although I have adopted several teddies directly through Bearpile, usually I click on the hyperlink to the website of the artist and contact them myself.

Good luck  bear_thumb

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I have good luck with Bearpile.  At first I used it to guide people to my auctions, although you are not allowed to use the word ebay there.  Then I put one for sale there, I sold it quickly, too quickly, I sold it twice, once from my website before I saw it was sold through bearpile.  Be aware of that I guess.
Besides selling, Bearpile is a really good way to get your name out there.  It is worth the money in advertising.  I think it is the first site that comes up when you Google artist bears.

Joanne

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

I love Bear Pile and Dave has did some things to improve it last year.  The price is certainly right, $9.99 a month to list unlimited bears.  I have had many sales through BearPile and have found loyal customers there.

Hugs,
Alison

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

i like bearpile ,its easy to use,and so far its been good to me sales wise,in my experience it more than pays for itself,give it a try
sandra

tindlebears Tindle Bears
Xenia, ohio

THANKS SO MUCH! It's always great to hear from customers Peter : )
And thanks ladies for the advice! I'm hoping to sell some to make room for my new designs  bear_grin

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I like Bearpile too, well worth the money.

tindlebears Tindle Bears
Xenia, ohio

OK...now that I'm paying for it I can't get it to work!  Why when i go to list a new bear do i get the "please choose to list a bear for the front page or not"  notice?
I t was really easy when it was free...terribly discouraged! bear_cry

Board footer