Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

pussman & co Pussman & co
Antwerp
Website

L1060886.jpgMy name is Danielle. I am the designer off Pussman & co bears and I am new on this site.
I will try to post some pictures now and hope to get to know some bear friends.
XX

Antwerp
Website

L1060386.jpgGinger is sold

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Hi! Welcome!  Did you make all these?? I especiallly just love the darker bear!  Wonderful!!!!  Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome, Danielle!  :hug:

I really like your antique-style bears. I hope to see many more posts from Pussman & Co.!  bear_flower

Becky

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

stunning bear, I love this style Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Welcome Danielle  bear_flower I love your bears especially little Ginger!  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

welcome Danielle,  Your bears are wonderful.  You have done a great job with the well loved look.  I love that style. Glad you joined us.
Joanne

Antwerp
Website

L1070144.jpgThank you all for your sweet comments! It really comforts me, today I have been to my first Teddy Bear fair and it was a  real disappointment:( I did not sell one bear!!! Grrrrr

Antwerp
Website
bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Hi Danielle, welcome  bear_wub  love your bears especially the 'soft one' they have a great antique look to them, looking forward to seeing more of your great bears.  bear_original

Antwerp
Website

I can not figure out how this site works, can anyody help me??

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

great looking bears!!! bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hello Danielle,
If you click on the link "Index" (next to "Teddy Bears & Other Friends") there are several options to choose from.   The "General" category is what I usually start with!   You have replied on this thread, so I guess you've figured out how to reply!
Your bears are really wonderful.   I'm sorry you didn't do well at the Bear Fair, who knows, maybe by showing your bears on TT, you will find new homes for them!   
Welcome!
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Hi Danielle, your bears are gorgeous, I just adore old style bears

As for fairs, do not be downhearted, my first fair was the same................lots of ahhh's but no sales, your next fairs will be better I promise  :hug:

Board footer