Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

DSC_0021.jpgDSC_0004.jpgHi

Well Darren has been a busy bee again and produced another sad little guy called Ephraim, I thought you might like to take a peep at him.  I am now cracking the whip so he can make me a little worn out chappie bear_grin

Darren is in hiding now just incase you don't like his bear, he thinks this bit is nerve racking :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Another stunning bear, please tell Darren the bear is gorgeous. I spotted him on Bear Pile a little while ago :clap:  :clap:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's gorgeous, love how he ages these lovely old-style teds

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Another fantastic bear, just gorgeous........................tell him NO hiding  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

He can come out of hiding...I love his bear!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

This bear is great! I just cannot believe this bear is "new"!

So tell Darren to stop hiding and to smile! He is a champion!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

pussman & co Pussman & co
Antwerp
Website

banner-bearpile.jpgI love all off his bears! i would like to swap with him! bear_happy

teddyretirementhome Woo Bears
toronto

I adore his bears!  Does he have a mailing list for when his creations may be available?   bear_original

Brenda
(teddyretirementhome)

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Darren has a real knack for making "old looking chaps"!   This is one of the most beautiful antique looking bears I have seen in a long time!
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

ToyboxArts Posts: 61

simply wonderful!

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

A very handsome vintage bear....love him  bear_wub fab work Darren!  bear_thumb

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

ADORABLE!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Another gorgeous bear, love him  bear_wub

Pauline

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Well..... What can I say, apart from a very big thank you for all your kind comments.  It is lovely to have some feedback on your work, it is really appreciated. 

I do have an account here on teddy talk, however I can no longer remember the associated email or login details bear_wacko  I will have to sign up again, so no more hiding lol.

Im just putting the finishing touches to a little guy called Ramsey, I will hopefully post some pics of him later.
bear_original Darren bear_original

Furgotten Bears Furgotten Bears

Thank you Jacqui for the use of your account. Finally after a lot of searching and head scratching I have found my login details :0)

Thea-MillyMe Milly MeĀ®
Website

I love old fashioned teddies, they bring up some kind of chilhood memories. I don't know what that is with these kind of bears, it just happens. That is why I love them so much I guess.
His face is totally adorable.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Another gorgeous bear!  I'm glad to see you've found your log in details Darren... we look forward to seeing more of your creations!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

He's perfect, looks like he's been around since the 1930's, in a good way  bear_grin  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

LOVE this bear!!!  You did a magnificent job of aging!!   bear_wub

Board footer