Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

clare14 Country Bears
England

katy-013.JPGkaty-053.JPGkaty-038.JPGkaty-030.JPGI've been a very unsettled soul the past year, and am about to embark, all being well, on a whole new life, how exciting!!  Before I move, I finished these few bears, they're on Bearpile, I hope you like them!  Wish me luck!!  xx

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

They are all so wonderful!!  I love them!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Good luck in all you do!!  :hug:

*Jeannette

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Love them all! bear_wub

Wow.... things sound exciting in your world!! Best of Luck to you!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Clare,

I do wish you and all your family ......good luck in all you do! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I hope you aren’t going too far....so we will see more of your gorgeous prims, soon. bear_cry  :dance:  bear_cry  :dance:

Love Kax bear_wub  :hug:  bear_wub

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Clare

Edie is my favorite, you make lovely prim bears.

Gosh it sounds exciting...very best wishes from Darren and I with your new life bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Hugs
Jacqui

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Wow you have been busy Clare....these are a precious bunch...or I should say hug!....of cuties!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Hugs and good look with your new adventure  :hug:  bear_thumb ...I hope it still involves bear-making!  bear_rolleyes

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a wonderful set.  Good luck in your new life, hope it won't be bear-free!

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

What a bunch of beautiful bears!! They're all very sweet and lovely bear_wub  :love  Best of luck also for all your new ventures. Don't stop the bear-making though :)

:hug:  :hug:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

They are all just wonderful  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

PM'd ya xx

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

What a wonderful bunch of bears!  They are all so sweet!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bramblewoodbears Bramblewood Bears
Brooklyn, Washington

Some real cuties!  They each look so lovable and cuddly!

Bear Hugs and Blessings,
Tomi

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Lovely bears Clare, love them all, ooh good luck with the move, let us all know how you get on

Pauline

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

I LOVE ALL of these guys!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub They are simply adorable! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Clare,
Best wishes to you and your family for a safe and happy move!    Your new little prim bears are wonderful - each one unique and each one as cute as the previous one!
Hugs,
Janice

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

They are all wonderful - but I have to say the first one, "Edie" is my favourite too! (wonder why  bear_grin )
Good luck in your new life ventures!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Thank you all so very much, I won't be leaving the bear world (you can't get rid of me that easily!!) but everything else will change for the better I hope - please keep fingers and everything else crossed for us........xxxx

Bless you all for your kind words......xxxx :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hello Clare,  these new little bruins are just gorgeous - I love your prims.   With every good wish for this new stage in your life.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

All the luck and best wishes in the world to you Clare!!  Your bears are a supreme delight to see.   bear_wub

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

i loooove the centre seams, obviously katy is my fave xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

they are all gorgeous Claire new life sounds fantastic i wish you lots of love  bear_wub  bear_wub

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

I just love seeing your bears and these little darlings are certainly adorable!  I wish you and your family good  luck with your move (and with finding things once you arrive, that is the tricky part)!  :hug:

Board footer