Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

pipkins bears pipkins bears
Branston, Staffordshire
Website

huggletsfeb2010-006.JPGI`m all ready for hugglets with loads of new faces waiting to debut on the 28th

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Well this one is lovely!  bear_thumb  How are you always so organised?!!!!  I'm so envious!!!! bear_tongue

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Jane, Your bears are wonderful. My first Hugglets this February and can't wait to see your stand.
Plus another bear maker in burton  bear_tongue   bear_grin

Richard
x

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwwww Jane, I can't be there but I'm sure you'll sell them all, who could resist!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Have a wonderful show....xx

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  Can't wait to see what you have! How am I ever going to choose a bear to bring home???  bear_whistle

Branston, Staffordshire
Website

I don`t know how I am always organised !? I think I sleep with a needle and thread in my hand  bear_wacko , also I thought the show was a week earlier  bear_innocent so I am well infront LOL

I have managed a few new designs too like the one in the pic he is about 3.5" tall , always like to try something new bear_thumb and am just working on more 2.5" vintage style bears  :doh: which I am really pleased with and waht to keep ! bear_tongue

Richard you must!! come say Hi !
How are you getting on ?!  bear_smile  :dance:

Jaina thats a good question, always go with the one that speaks to you the most  bear_thumb

thats a real shame claire I love hugglets!!! and move heaven and earth to go  :twisted:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, I'm with Julia, what to choose with such great previews!

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

What a sweetie...I adore the fab nose!  bear_wub ....see you at Hugglets!  :dance:

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Hi Jane, will definitely make myself now, have you highlighted on my little map  bear_tongue
Am getting on really well thanks. Am hooked... as is the way with bears and am trying all sorts of different things at the minute. You're DVD has been a god send at times so thanks for that  bear_grin

See you there!

Richard
x

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

What a wonderful little face.  Best of luck at Hugglets, and I hope you have a great time meeting up with everyone.

Theodore B. Bear Posts: 114

bear_flower Great bear !!! bear_flower
                                THEODORE  bear_original

Branston, Staffordshire
Website

I can`t wait for hugglets I love that show !!  bear_wub  bear_wub
I have just finished doing the preveiw page on the website so heres the link to see more  bear_grin

http://www.pipkinsbears.com/huggletspreview.html

and there are three more to add too LOL bear_tongue

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

This bear is very sweet. I love his large snout and pink nose. Best wishes for a great show at Hugglets!

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

What a cutie! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub I hope you have a super time at Hugglets!  (And someday, I hope I will be able to go there, too!)

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Lovely!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I hope you enjoy the excitement at the show... and I hope there will be a picture of your stand on TT later so we can enjoy seeing the other bears you take!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Beautiful bear as always  bear_wub

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki xx

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

He is gorgeous!!!

Hugs
Katherine x   bear_thumb