Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

clare14 Country Bears
England

josef-029.JPGjosef-005.JPGOk, so I couldn't be doing with packing for the house move today lol, but I did get these finished, they REALLY are my last before the move lol!!  Josef is on Bearpile and Esme already found a home.......  Sooooo more packing awaits........sewing is much more my cup of tea though........  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Just beautiful Clare.  Isn't packing awful.  You start full of beans and enthusiasm, and then after the 20th carton, it just gets plain boring.  Hope the move goes well.  Are you going far?

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oooooh Christine, yes we're moving 200 miles away approx, always lived here so it's all going to be sooooooo new, but for the best, loooooong story, but it will........xxx   bear_wub  bear_wub

Like you say though, the packing's soooooo boring, and a lot of it I need until I move, so can't be done yet, so the bears find their way through all that, don't like to waste valuable time lol!!

Looking forward to settling down eventually!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Nice to see you back here sweety, lovely to see your beautiful bears too.......lots of love to you and Britty.........xxx :hug:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Josef and Esme are gorgeous  bear_wub  bear_wub  good luck with the move Clare!  bear_thumb  :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Gorgeous bears Clare, love them both  :hug:  :hug:

Pauline

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

How sweet are they??? Love thier cute faces!! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, they're lovely, can't think why the distracted you from packing!

Board footer