Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

preview3.jpgpreview1.jpgpreview.jpgI finally manged to take the phohots for the Hugglets Show. It has been snowing here the last couple off days and there are more on the way!!  bear_angry
So I took the pictures but they are not that good but they have to do.....
I hope you like the bears ( these are only some off the bears that are coming with me) and I am pleased to say the I have made a new collection called" old and loved". They will make there debut at the show and I just love them...I hope that you will too!

Hugs
Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

flowersm Fur-Ree Bears and Friends
Website

They're fantastic - especially love their noses !!!

Hugs
Marie

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

They look great, can't wait to meet them!  Hmm, my fabric/teddy budget is being stretched the more I see  bear_whistle

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Ann-Marie,  This little group ready for Hugglet is just fabulous.  I really love your creations and I hope you do really well.

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Oh my gosh! lol I love them, you'll do fine. there so cute

Bear Hugs,
Louise

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Beautiful photos, I am sure you will be successful at Hugglets and all of your creations will find new homes in record time   bear_original

Hugs

Lisa  x

The House Of Genista The House Of Genista
South Wales
Website

What a fabulous collection of bears Ann-Marie! They will do well at Hugglets I'm sure

bear_original  bear_wub  bear_original

Hugs
Hillary Rose
www.thehouseofgenista.com

BrendaBears BrendaBears
Jackson, Wyoming
Website

Your photos are fine Ann-Marie. What a wonderful group of bears (and elephant too). Can't wait to see your new 'old and loved' collection. Have a great show!!!

bear hugs...Brenda

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

A lovely collection for Hugglets Ann-Marie  bear_wub I especially love the ellie  bear_wub see you there!  :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website
Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Ann- Marie, These bears (and elephant) are wonderful, and so full of character. Best wishes for a great show at Hugglets!

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Wonderful!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Have a great time at Hugglets!!

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Thank you all for taking the time to comment on my bears.... :hug:  :hug: I hope that they will do well in London.

Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

Board footer